News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Delete my account

Started by nasir, December 30, 2021, 08:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nasir

Please I want to delete my account and all my registered data. I am sure of my decision. Thanks

KittyGalore

Please I want to delete my account and all my registered data. I am sure of my decision. Thanks
You're account is now deleted.

spaceSex

Could you also delete my account?

KittyGalore

Could you also delete my account?
Is there any specific reason why? You 100 percent sure. You can get access to other boards.

spaceSex

ok let's see what I can do

pititas

why deleting account. you are free not to log in  jaww:

Leo86

I want my account to be deleted can you do this please

KittyGalore

I want my account to be deleted can you do this please
Unfortunately deleting anyone's account is not something that I want to do as someone mentioned just don't log in. However no one has ever given me any full an proper reasons as to why they want to have their account deleted. I always want to know as if there is something that i can change that members don't like that they decide to have their account deleted.

ATTILA

lmao

Unfortunately deleting anyone's account is not something that I want to do as someone mentioned just don't log in. However no one has ever given me any full an proper reasons as to why they want to have their account deleted. I always want to know as if there is something that i can change that members don't like that they decide to have their account deleted.

i think the first one is understandable since his name looks common iranian name to me and he may have a trouble with the mollahs at there  wha

but no idea about others.

terracehouse

Please delete my account.  i do not want any trace of this website on my computer because i feel like i am cheating on my girlfriend. please delete my account. Thank you.
Also website states: "If member remain inactive you also face your account been DELETED.!!!!"
please delete my account, thank you.

Jtomzao

Hello.
Please remove account jtomzao.
Thanks.

KittyGalore

Hello.
Please remove account jtomzao.
Thanks.
If you want it removed you need to give me valid reasons as to why you want it deleted.

SuperLibro123

can you delete my acc, please?

KittyGalore

can you delete my acc, please?
It's funny you ask for this and then you go on to spam the forum i don't think you even know what you want but the answer is no i won't delete it. I will only delete someone's account when they give a full and frank valid reason as to why.

makedisti1975

Hope my account won't be deleted. Everyday I am watching this site so much. I haven't known, that you must comment so much here. And now it gives me warning, that must be 100 posts posted. I am very dissapointed if my account will be removed. I think it is unfair, if so.

Orb

Hope my account won't be deleted. Everyday I am watching this site so much. I haven't known, that you must comment so much here. And now it gives me warning, that must be 100 posts posted. I am very dissapointed if my account will be removed. I think it is unfair, if so.

Don't worry about it. This thread is only for people who actually want their account removed. As for the 100 posts thing, you must be referring to certain uploads that require posters to have posted 100 times in the forum in order to access the video. You aren't being singled out, anyone with less than 100 posts cannot access these videos. It's set by whatever person is uploading the video so I can't really do anything about it except convince the uploader to drop the posting requirement to a lower amount.

I definitely sympathise with you because you have clearly posted quite a bit and are a regular member. I think certain posters (including me from time to time) use the posts required feature to encourage members to contribute because there are still a lot of people who have signed up to the forum, downloading videos and not contributing themselves. However, when I have used the feature I have set it to a very low post amount. Anyone who has done the bare minimum will have had access to my videos, and this only applies to a few of my uploads. 99% of the videos I have put up so far have been available to all.

In my opinion, needing 100 posts to download is a bit too high. I would guess there are very few members here who have over 100 posts so far. Few people will have had access to the video you are referring to. Best thing would be to contact the member in question and ask to lower the requirement.

makedisti1975

Ok that is good to hear, I really do hope so :)

Because I really love this forum :D It is like my second home :D

Shiva147

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Delete this account.
It has become like an addiction for me. I am not able to control my usage. Therefore please delete. I have no complains against the forum nor I think any changes needed

DeepBlue

KittyGalore

It's in the registration agreement which everyone agrees to when signing up.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft. You also agree to never delete or request to have your account deleted.