Big Brother Brazil 22

Started by Gabriel, November 18, 2021, 11:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

Anyone know of any other sites that show the streams this site here the shower cam doesn't seem to be in full HD.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mh9622

Anyone know of any other sites that show the streams this site here the shower cam doesn't seem to be in full HD.

May be this one better :)))

KittyGalore

Thank you the quality is much better but this offline message is a regular occurrence.

KittyGalore

Shower cam link from that site.

https://tv.vizer.plus/playlist.m3u8?data=STFNa2loQy9VNkRSTXRuZ1o5UVZYM2w3aHhSc25ZeVJnaExLSkd3NU5xMnMrR2d2aWd0MVNLT05WekcwTTFKVEJKblpKWHFSSjlsRWpNZlYyd29BR0E9PTo6EwTEwoHLqh0u%2FZoK6DsC2w%3D%3D&url=dzIxYXF5MWYxYUtNRURnYzg5clhkOU1nZVFhNXRGT0M5K3ZENGg3YUM1WlVCMTVrQkV3NjZFWFNicmY0R1NEZUE2VTVTUW85S3BSOGFtaGx6N1hwems0VWsrdTZ0SklTNmhYZit1YkpkVkk9Ojqwz0o87Hc%2BrJZyT6%2FjQNG0&ref=RURRaXlDaitMeWs1akh1NmREaHF1VlJodDc0SFM5L05oNE1wTW1sTDVtND06OkpF2qhNnXe41MvV73JVQrA%3D&token=e23cc0fde1e1f8c0658a2f50d8851c0d

spapaars

Shower cam link from that site.

https://tv.vizer.plus/playlist.m3u8?data=STFNa2loQy9VNkRSTXRuZ1o5UVZYM2w3aHhSc25ZeVJnaExLSkd3NU5xMnMrR2d2aWd0MVNLT05WekcwTTFKVEJKblpKWHFSSjlsRWpNZlYyd29BR0E9PTo6EwTEwoHLqh0u%2FZoK6DsC2w%3D%3D&url=dzIxYXF5MWYxYUtNRURnYzg5clhkOU1nZVFhNXRGT0M5K3ZENGg3YUM1WlVCMTVrQkV3NjZFWFNicmY0R1NEZUE2VTVTUW85S3BSOGFtaGx6N1hwems0VWsrdTZ0SklTNmhYZit1YkpkVkk9Ojqwz0o87Hc%2BrJZyT6%2FjQNG0&ref=RURRaXlDaitMeWs1akh1NmREaHF1VlJodDc0SFM5L05oNE1wTW1sTDVtND06OkpF2qhNnXe41MvV73JVQrA%3D&token=e23cc0fde1e1f8c0658a2f50d8851c0d
Access denied!

KittyGalore

I can record this using Tubedigger and the quality is way better than the other site but late last night the file kept cancelling on me so i don't know why or what is wrong. Is it just me or there anyone else capping this?

son165

I can record this using Tubedigger and the quality is way better than the other site but late last night the file kept cancelling on me so i don't know why or what is wrong. Is it just me or there anyone else capping this?

if this page works with tubedigger, as you said, i'm going to record bedroom cam
update: working perfectly fine so far.
recording bedroom at the moment.
thanks for the hint with tubedigger

Aljin

Kindly uploaded more videos in bbb22

KittyGalore

Aljin

Link pages didn't supported in my country

KittyGalore

The shower cam is still gone.

catfishaaron

The shower cam is not coming back. Fans very upset with this season. The houseguest are against drama and want the show to be about "love" which is partly why BB19 was such a flop. They seem to be censoring as well. Too many woke people are ruining what Big Brother was meant to be.

mar430

10 hours is the shower cam away thd: thd: bs bs ,that was never so long

mar430

The shower cam is not coming back. Fans very upset with this season. The houseguest are against drama and want the show to be about "love" which is partly why BB19 was such a flop. They seem to be censoring as well. Too many woke people are ruining what Big Brother was meant to be.

that i cant believe, they not coming back?? os: m3: bs

Gabriel

Why are u guys so obsessed with the shower?  wtf

KittyGalore

That's a real shame the housemates will most likely shower naked now.

mar430

This Shower cam is not because only watching the shower

it also that the girls are many hours in this bathroom  everyday

for makeup and hair

mar430

i not believe that the cam not come back! this  is a no-go

in 20 years was this not

catfishaaron

That's a real shame the housemates will most likely shower naked now.
No. I don't think they know. They think it's on like always. I really believe it's because Linn and the way people would act sharing photos of her in the shower (she is trans).

mar430

i not like this! and what people will watch this trans when
is than censored? i dont like this trans people in this reality show thd: thd: