Big Brother Brazil 22

Started by Gabriel, November 18, 2021, 11:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jade picon..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but what cam? when is delete now

Giest

This is position of Cam Shower

They change to Cam Lounge. That's why it's not just a temporary change, it's really permanent.
I tried to understand the reason but there was no communication with explanation.

But I've also noticed a lot more censorship, even in the bedroom cameras, they change the focus or even move to another room in the house.

catfishaaron

This is position of Cam Shower

They change to Cam Lounge. That's why it's not just a temporary change, it's really permanent.
I tried to understand the reason but there was no communication with explanation.

But I've also noticed a lot more censorship, even in the bedroom cameras, they change the focus or even move to another room in the house.
yes. Bedroom cams will probably go next. The once great BBB is over. It just is rude of them to take away a cam that existed for years and not give any explanation to paying viewers. I canceled my subscription.

rigby

yes. Bedroom cams will probably go next. The once great BBB is over. It just is rude of them to take away a cam that existed for years and not give any explanation to paying viewers. I canceled my subscription.

Rumor has it, Jade's parents (who are very rich and powerful) have vetoed the use of any nudity material from their daughter and production got rid of shower cam to make sure nothing would end up on social media

catfishaaron

Rumor has it, Jade's parents (who are very rich and powerful) have vetoed the use of any nudity material from their daughter and production got rid of shower cam to make sure nothing would end up on social media

There are so kany rumors going on right now. I believe this one. Another one is that the guy who runs BBB wants to clean up the image so bigger celebrities will join but if nobody is watching it won't matter lol

Giest

There are so kany rumors going on right now. I believe this one. Another one is that the guy who runs BBB wants to clean up the image so bigger celebrities will join but if nobody is watching it won't matter lol
It makes sense. However. And there ends up being more censored because they are famous. But everything else is lost.

But a girl (Jade) who walks around in skimpy underwear shouldn't really want to preserve her image.

I also stop subscribing at the end of the first month.

Giest

Why are u guys so obsessed with the shower?  wtf
I think you made a big mistake when you registered on the forum.

mar430

that i dont believe because 100 girls take a shower in the house in last Years, when Big Brother listen to the Parents from this not Famous Girl than is better

they stop this edition because this is to laughing!!  os: thd: thd: whats up with this parents? this girl go to swim in brasil also in bikini so whats

the problem than??

Why the production let this Girl in the House???

Gabriel

Opening titles

mar430

now is the bathroom /shower all  5 minutes to see in the "principal" option

i think when its not allowed ,than is also in this option not allowed

anything is totally wrong

Gabriel

According Kantar Ibope, 82 Million viewers watched the first week

catfishaaron

According Kantar Ibope, 82 Million viewers watched the first week

And now the ratings will decline. Lots of fans upset with this edition. Nothing has happened. This time last edition drama was already in the house. This edition they wanna sing songs and not fight.

Mrxx

For now this edition is horrible!!
Info: five camera operators and an operations assistant from the reality show are seeking damages, alleging labor irregularities, poor hygiene and working conditions, as well as "humiliating and rude treatment" from José Bonifácio Brasil de Oliveira, aka Boninho, director of Big Brother Brasil and other variety genres.

mar430

For now this edition is horrible!!
Info: five camera operators and an operations assistant from the reality show are seeking damages, alleging labor irregularities, poor hygiene and working conditions, as well as "humiliating and rude treatment" from José Bonifácio Brasil de Oliveira, aka Boninho, director of Big Brother Brasil and other variety genres.
okay but whats the thing with the Shower Cam and the censored scenes in Bedroom?

Gabriel

Opening titles

mh9622

doh: thd:
So shower cam gone forever  os:

Mrxx

doh: thd:
So shower cam gone forever  os:
for now, Globoplay has removed the shower area to add another area (useless among other things), due to a production choice but they have not yet explained the reason ..

mar430

what i not understand,that now the shower is to see over 5 minutes

on Principal cam!  it is not the shower thing that is offline in moment

from the stream

mar430

mar430

Rodrigo was the 2nd what must leave the House!

Viny was shortly out the House for Covid-Tests