5 new in the House

From 19 to 80  loll:

Sophie 19,very young girl

mar430

mar430

yesterday little Party in the House

mar430

probably this edition goes 5 months

Gf Vip what a disaster, forced to censor the Vippo.... There is a hidden clause in the contract signed by the Vipponi: the revelation makes the Gf Vip angry, who censors everything. But it's too late ...

There is nothing to do, the Vippos fall for it every year. This time it's up to Nicola Pisu who lets himself go and tell the details of his contract with Big Brother. The revelation is shocking and it is not the first and it will not be the last.

Storm of love advances 22 September: Erik against Christoph
Big Brother's eye runs for cover by detaching the direction and silencing the microphones, but by now the damage has been done. Is it possible that in the clause of the same contract it is not explicit not to mention the contract?

Ilary Blasi the drama: "I'm suffering a lot, I know that ..."
Nicola Pisu cheerfully talks about it and specifies incredible details. The attentive fans who follow the f Vip 6 during the day explode on the web. Censorship is never liked, but neither are too many spoilers.

What did Nicola Pisu say to his roommates? The speech was also shared by the other Vippons who questioned the duration of the reality show, rather than its extension.

By the summer, however, this spoiler had already been released :. Signorini would have liked to outdo himself and give an even longer edition than the previous one, which already lasted 5 months. But let's see in detail what Nicola Pisu told Gf Vip

GF VIP, forced censorship
Less than two weeks after the start of Gf Vip 6 there has already been some forced censorship by the production and this definitely is. Pisu in fact reveals that he has signed a 93-day contract!

Not only that, he also added other incredible details. "I remain under the contract in theory until December, but it is written that it could last from 8 to 9 months if the program goes well". Other than spoilers !. Read also here

Nicola Pisu provided all the details of the Gf Vip and even revealed that the edition could be extended up to 9 months! The direction cuts and silences. But within minutes, social networks explode. The censorship was obligatory, not only Nicola Pisu could risk a penalty or at least a good grooming in the confessional. Direct Source

Ana Korac

please the share entire video of her Hottub

mar430

Big Fight yesterday in the Liveshow

Soleil vs Ainett,Samy and Lucretia

catfishaaron

A random bulge I captured

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ana Korac

please share latest from this show

catfishaaron

Anybody watching this? I have been recording not much but I notice the guys cuddle together often. Are any gay or bi?