News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Big Brother(Suomi) Finland 2021

Started by joylove2020, September 04, 2021, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makedisti1975

Really must say that censoring past few years really sucks. I think BB Finland was better when it was Subtv:s programme, nowadays it comes from Nelonen so everything has to be so censored. Only few clips nude and they also so short.

Orb

Really must say that censoring past few years really sucks. I think BB Finland was better when it was Subtv:s programme, nowadays it comes from Nelonen so everything has to be so censored. Only few clips nude and they also so short.

Yeah, I don't understand it, especially for the live feeds. Technically only adults can watch the live feeds as you need a credit card, so why the censorship?

The few people in the house that do show nudity are obviously comfortable doing so on camera, otherwise they wouldn't do it. I reckon it's only 1 girl and 2/3 guys.

Orb

Another Laura (R) evicted this week. I'm not totally sure, but I think the entire house was up for eviction this week. I don't understand Finnish but I saw a graphic with numbers for all the housemates it seemed.

Pretty much everyone in the house seems upset about her going.

Orb

The new housemates waiting together nearby...

Orb

Noora joined the rest of the housemates in the main part of the house a few hours ago.

Orb

All of the new housemates in the house now.

makedisti1975

It still is good that they show something at least in finnish BB, some nudity stuff, although it is hardly censored, but better than nothing, I think  wha

Orb

Katja and Sanni gone in a double eviction.

There's a serious gender imbalance in the evictions, 6 girls have been evicted and no guys.

DaClub

Katja and Sanni gone in a double eviction.

There's a serious gender imbalance in the evictions, 6 girls have been evicted and no guys.

and now 7 girls have been evicted , bye bye Maiju  loll:

Orb

Juhani, Aki, Taavi and Noora up for eviction this week.

Orb

Noora evicted. Another girl!  wtf

I can't speak Finnish but I was watching the feeds yesterday and she got pissed off at one point, was arguing with people, I wonder did that count against her.

From a capping perspective I'm pretty disappointed as she is very attractive. Starting to lose interest in the show now  thd:

Orb

454l

I can't speak Finnish but I was watching the feeds yesterday and she got pissed off at one point, was arguing with people, I wonder did that count against her.

From a capping perspective I'm pretty disappointed as she is very attractive. Starting to lose interest in the show now  thd:
it's like zadruga ,La Casa de los Famosos
they throwing off the hot girls   thd: thd: thd:
it remain the fat lady  loll: loll: loll:

Orb

I think this move is to address the gender imbalance.

I'm using google translate on twitter and apparently Minna can't be voted out but she also is not allowed to win the show.

joylove2020

It will be interesting to see If Minna and Lesse got close now or she will be with another boy

Orb

It will be interesting to see If Minna and Lesse got close now or she will be with another boy

Feel free to drop any insight/news you have because I know you follow the Finnish forums etc.

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFinnish
which Finnish forum ?
i suggest you to use google chrome
they have an integrated traduction

Orb

which Finnish forum ?
i suggest you to use google chrome
they have an integrated traduction

Yeah, I use it sometimes.

Joylove mentioned it before but I can't remember the name of it.

Allinrao

you are wright now become poring live  after Noora the remaining girl fats and unsexy girl 

Orb

I'm no longer capping this series if anyone is wondering why there's been a lack of content posted lately.