Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Big Brother(Suomi) Finland 2021

Started by joylove2020, September 04, 2021, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joylove2020

Did they show much of it on the feeds? I check the streams in the morning but I only rewind back to when the housemates get out of bed. I just assumed nothing was happening when they were all sleeping. Probably cos I hadn't seen anything from Lesse and Minna that suggested they were having sex up to that point.
they show it upto where the bedsheet shaking too much and they move the camera but show it from far angle

makedisti1975

Orb

What about male nudity..nothin new?

No, there's barely been any decent female nudity either of late. Production isn't showing any of the morning showers so it has been hard to find anything worthwhile.

catfishaaron

Did anyone record the sex.

The sex was not on the feeds.  She only told Jas about it.

KittyGalore

The sex was not on the feeds.  She only told Jas about it.
It was mentioned here.

they show it upto where the bedsheet shaking too much and they move the camera but show it from far angle

makedisti1975

Orb

Orb thank you for the videos

You're welcome.

Orb

joylove2020

Laura L has been evicted.
everybody was hoping Sanni would be evicted but production did their magic again...no matter what people vote or who they want to stay , in BB finland always production does fraud in voting..

joylove2020

everybody was hoping Sanni would be evicted but production did their magic again...no matter what people vote or who they want to stay , in BB finland always production does fraud in voting..
sanni  was nominated last week also but when she was saved a lot of insta massage from unknown sanni  supporter flock into thanking production... I think sanni has some one or some influence in production...I am telling you...Aansi or pekka will be winner..katja will remain in house for at least 10th week, one LGBT will be second winner.and as soon as Lesse on eviction board he will be evicted

joylove2020

For some reason production evicting  particularly the people who are voted by either aansi or pekka...last week ansi voted against mina and mina gone..this week aansi voted against Laura l and she gone. also pekka voted Laura this time.. giving production more reason to evict Laura L.

joylove2020

Laura L got close to lesse in last couple of days and there were possibility of new couple..people   were talking about it and production cut the possibility.

pititas

Best girl in the show, Laura L  t: t: t:

Orb

For some reason production evicting  particularly the people who are voted by either aansi or pekka...last week ansi voted against mina and mina gone..this week aansi voted against Laura l and she gone. also pekka voted Laura this time.. giving production more reason to evict Laura L.

What's the deal with the eviction process? 3 of them exit the house and 2 come back. I saw a graph on twitter that had Katja as the highest percentage, Sanni as second, and Laura L third. I don't know if that meant Laura was the most or least popular.

joylove2020

What's the deal with the eviction process? 3 of them exit the house and 2 come back. I saw a graph on twitter that had Katja as the highest percentage, Sanni as second, and Laura L third. I don't know if that meant Laura was the most or least popular.
The production fake the results all the time... they have been doing this for last three seasons. They  and only they can decide who live and who goes and they will do any tricks to do so. Sanni is the most unpopular person both inside and outside the house and people in other forums and blogs are talking about  let her go from the first week.

joylove2020

The live feed of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is cutting the rewind limit 6 hrs to only 2 hrs...so we can only go back 2 hrs doh: doh:

Orb

The live feed of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is cutting the rewind limit 6 hrs to only 2 hrs...so we can only go back 2 hrs doh: doh:

That sucks, any reason given?

joylove2020

That sucks, any reason given?
No . I discovered it just today morning...two days ago when i last checked it was 6 hrs

Orb

No . I discovered it just today morning...two days ago when i last checked it was 6 hrs

It looks like it is back to 6 hours again.

joylove2020

It looks like it is back to 6 hours again.
Yes i notice it.. likely a technical problem was then.. BTW some more residents will be joining the hose in next week.