News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Big Brother(Suomi) Finland 2021

Started by joylove2020, September 04, 2021, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makedisti1975

Oh no, today Katja was in danger, when she ate carrot.

makedisti1975

Hope Pekka will shower nude and other guys also as well.

makedisti1975

thank you all for the videos of male nudity. Even though they don't show much, it still is something at least :)

Orb

is there any link to see live

The link is in the first post of the thread. You need to sign up with a credit card to make an account but the first two weeks are free and you can cancel anytime.

Orb

My free trial is up tomorrow and I'm not going to subscribe. Just too much censorship on the feeds to be worth it.

makedisti1975

I can understand you don't wanna subscribe, it's not worth it obviously, so much censorship going on. Really disappointing BB Finland nowadays. Last three seasons have been so much censored  bs

Allinrao

I can understand you don't wanna subscribe, it's not worth it obviously, so much censorship going on. Really disappointing BB Finland nowadays. Last three seasons have been so much censored  bs

Orb

Good news: Due to a change in circumstances, I will be able to cap for another three weeks.

Yeah, I agree. I wonder what happened because even in the 2019 one they showed shower nudity on the live feeds. It seems things changed during the 2020 edition.

joylove2020

Minna is evicted today.. doh: like the end of romance between Lesse  and Minna.

joylove2020

people in Finland do not like romance and sex in Bigbrother... Minna had sex (under cover) twice last night and the day before yesterday ..she confessed it to Jasmina .

joylove2020

Lesse was unfavorite to viewers because he engaged romantically with Minna and from the day before yesterday there was a little set back in thier romance and they slept far away from each other..the next day ratting of Lesse gets very high..In the beginning Pekka and Katja were among the most rated person like top 5...after they romantically engage and last night they dry hump and kiss each other their ratting is also plunged ,like last 10 people .

KittyGalore

people in Finland do not like romance and sex in Bigbrother... Minna had sex (under cover) twice last night and the day before yesterday ..she confessed it to Jasmina .
Did anyone record the sex.

joylove2020

The production is targeting the viewers age between 35-60 and those people don't like sex and romance in house...the show was for young people in earlier edition and now its just for old people who want expedition/ survival island like show in form of Big Brother

joylove2020

I already told ORB dude that i can't cap because of my laptop and i helped him so can he cap...

Orb

I don't stay up to watch it through the night. I've watched up to maybe an hour or two after all the housemates go to bed. It never seemed obvious they were having sex, hugging and cuddling in bed yes, but never saw them have sex.

joylove2020

Need to eye on Pekka and katja because they will have sex..soon or later .

joylove2020

I don't stay up to watch it through the night. It never seemed obvious they were having sex, hugging and cuddling in bed yes, but never saw them have sex.

Its like late almost morning two days ago ..i rewind watch it next day...and more clearly Minna next day confessed to Jasmina about their sex ..so my guess was right.   

KittyGalore

We other members to try and cap this. If sex is been shown we are missing it. cryyyy

joylove2020

in 2019 edition Evelina and Jukka had sex several times and as soon as Eve got on the eviction board on the third week people voted her out..this is Finland ...where people support LGBT and has huge craze about gay guy but they hate lesbians.. doh:
the only lesbian in these three edition Luara R gets heavy negetive marks on forums ...But it seems the girl is realy sweet and friendly.

Orb

Its like late almost morning two days ago ..i rewind watch it next day...and more clearly Minna next day confessed to Jasmina about their sex ..so my guess was right.

Did they show much of it on the feeds? I check the streams in the morning but I only rewind back to when the housemates get out of bed. I just assumed nothing was happening when they were all sleeping. Probably cos I hadn't seen anything from Lesse and Minna that suggested they were having sex up to that point.