You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

La Casa de los Famosos 2021

Started by joylove2020, August 23, 2021, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityfan394

Vero has a neck brace on, I wonder if that was why the feeds were off earlier

catfishaaron

This will defbe the first and last season of this show just like when they tried GH years ago and it flopped. 

brorb

They are censoring everything now. Shower, waking up, ...

joylove2020

kimberly Flores who got out few days ago due to personal reason turns out her husband emotionally forced her to leave(after seeing her flirting with roberto) .Now the production is going to sue her a big amount because she broke the contract rule.

joylove2020

Next Monday  a new celebrity will enter the house...according to local news and her tweet it will be Manelyk Gonzalez from Mexico..
her insta id: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spapaars

No idea what she's saying, but it looks like gossiping about a female co-resident.

catfishaaron

Next Monday  a new celebrity will enter the house...according to local news and her tweet it will be Manelyk Gonzalez from Mexico..
her insta id: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lol well Christian is about to leave another woman for another woman again

Horonald

This girls mane, everybody knows her from acapulco shore. You can go you tube and have tons of video of her sex involvement.  sexx sexxI am surprised they booked such a cheap one in the show. Perhaps they want roberto and mane sex anticipation in the audience to increase view. I think, at the present moment their rating below average, so they put someone will create possiibility either roberto or uriel or calvin.

Horonald

mane acapulco shore sex. She involve in sex without asking. But why these cheap one in such a show.

rigby

This girls mane, everybody knows her from acapulco shore. You can go you tube and have tons of video of her sex involvement.  sexx sexxI am surprised they booked such a cheap one in the show. Perhaps they want roberto and mane sex anticipation in the audience to increase view. I think, at the present moment their rating below average, so they put someone will create possiibility either roberto or uriel or calvin.

What do you mean by "cheap"? Anahi was from the same show and far less famous. Plus Mane has been with Jawy forever she won't be having sex in that house.

catfishaaron

No sane woman is going to go near Roberto who knows the show already. She will have seen the episodes and know the public is 100% against that evil man. It's frustrating people and views are low because each week tbe people the public wants out are being saved by the ridiculous twist. So the people who have gone home were actually well liked.

spapaars

spapaars

dirtdirt

Mane is one of the original members of Acashore and also a "Mean Girl"  so she will bring the fights.  She also a terrible flirt but I don't think she would have sex but who knows.

Dusko

Uriel evicted, i can't believe!  cryyyy

spapaars

spapaars

Injuries abound, must be life-threatening there  j

Pereda

This will defbe the first and last season of this show just like when they tried GH years ago and it flopped.

GH America wasn't too bad on the sex and censoring actually. They did leave the cams when people had sex and actually showed frontal nudity at times. The camera guys definitely let pass sex and allowed more explicit material show at night. The 24 cams were on and they didn't do what La Casa does making the cams all go to empty spots at night. Latins tend to be okay with sex. It's a shame they didn't renew GH tho.

alexram

today coming in the house mane to acapulco shore girl beatiful and crazy

realityfan394

Mane is good friends with Celia.. That will anger some of the viewers. loll: