News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Zippyshare

Started by KittyGalore, April 25, 2021, 02:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iqbal-Miah

Agree. In zippy is garbage service compared to others. Is there no way for admin to put moratorium on using it. Maybe a table of pros and cons of zippy should be done and then everyone can see it's benefits and drawbacks

zarpu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAgree. In zippy is garbage service compared to others. Is there no way for admin to put moratorium on using it. Maybe a table of pros and cons of zippy should be done and then everyone can see it's benefits and drawbacks

There is no need. Zippyshare has shut down. No one can use it anymore.

gaccno001

is zippy share down no links are getting opened

Thefighter114

Do you need to VPN to use zippy now. I'm from the UK and can never access any files. It just says server down or server unknown 

Bill8900

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you need to VPN to use zippy now. I'm from the UK and can never access any files. It just says server down or server unknown
I thought that zippyshare had shut down completely last year. But when I google it I can access it here in the America at least. 

Antonino16

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login¿Necesitas una VPN para usar Zippy ahora? Soy del Reino Unido y nunca puedo acceder a ningún archivo. Solo dice que el servidor está inactivo o que el servidor es desconocido.
Elservidor está completamente roto siempre

Dashskyyy

Might be a stupid question but does it not work on IOS ? 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMight be a stupid question but does it not work on IOS ?
It doesn't work on anything. The website has been terminated and any files that were hosted on it can't be accessed anymore.

I'm going to lock this topic because there's no point discussing a file hosting website that doesn't exist anymore.