Panda

Matora place 19 and Mina place 18. needed to leave last night

Panda

stefan leaved on place 17.

Panda

if maja shouöd win then only because her dad pyed for it

alex74

16 in superfinal

Mišel Gvozdenović, Milica Kemez, Maja Marinković, Marko Janjuševiće Janjuš, Stefan Karić, Jovana Ljubisavljević, Aleksandra Nikolić, Filip Car, Miljana Kulić, Nadica Zeljković, Kenan Tahirović, Rialda Karahasanović, Lepi Mića, Nenad Aleksić Ša, Fran Pujas i Paula Hublin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michael_3456

do we know if there will be a 5th season ?

James10

In this edition of zadruga it is very difficult to know the winner but I think that Fran Paula Kenan are the favorites to win. My opinion is that everything depends on the couple Fran and Paula, if the fans vote a lot for one of them that will probably be the winner but if the votes are divided between them then the winner is Kenan or even Jovana would have options.

Panda

In this edition of zadruga it is very difficult to know the winner but I think that Fran Paula Kenan are the favorites to win. My opinion is that everything depends on the couple Fran and Paula, if the fans vote a lot for one of them that will probably be the winner but if the votes are divided between them then the winner is Kenan or even Jovana would have options.

in the last pool from pink, one week ago, aleks was in fron befor rialda and kenan

Panda

16. place is for lepi in this season                             .

James10

The most supported by the public throughout zadruga 4 were Fran and Kenan because Paula lately lost support from the people. Also during the last months Jovana had a lot of support from the public, maybe today she is the surprise.

Panda

sa is 15. plache and rialda 14. place, janus 13,Stefan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Panda

on number 11 is Janus                        .

Panda

on place ten is Maja , 9 is Misel, 8. place is Aleksandra, 7. place is Paula., 6. place is Keanan

Panda

Fran on 5. place, jovana on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Panda

Miljana on 3rd, seconod is Milica

Panda

and the winner is Nadica (Kirja`s Mother)

James10

Kija winner zadruga 1 Nadica (mother Kija) winner zadruga 4.

Kija is the queen, all the fans voted for her mother Nadica. It's amazing all the support from the public for Kija.