News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

An app to download content from Onlyfans

Started by Danj, March 14, 2021, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VilasMolari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDoes this only work with yt-dlp and not a browser extension.
The program has been heavily updated and is now a standalone windows EXE.
I use it often and it downloads everything from an account with 1 click, also DRM content.
Fairly easy setup is required, just go 1 step at a time from this guide.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or if it's still to hard to figure out their discord will help with questions.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So no other tools (yt-dlp) or browser extensions are needed.

trumasta1980

Anyone know any reality tv capture related onlyfans?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone know any reality tv capture related onlyfans?

I doubt OF would allow it. They need releases from all the people posted on OF accounts. People couldn't post captures because its copyrighted AND they would need to send IDs / releases of the people in the videos. 

trumasta1980

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI doubt OF would allow it. They need releases from all the people posted on OF accounts. People couldn't post captures because its copyrighted AND they would need to send IDs / releases of the people in the videos.
I see, I was thinking more of fansmine I guess. I see stuff like ip cam capture there so I dont think they really care about legality. OF more mainstream/legit I guess

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI see, I was thinking more of fansmine I guess. I see stuff like ip cam capture there so I dont think they really care about legality. OF more mainstream/legit I guess

It's risky regardless. Charging membership to access copyright material is a headache for any website if the copyright holder finds it. Costs a lot in attorney and penalties to settle. I doubt Fansmine would allow it either. They're smaller than OF. 

Guscruz11

YT Saver works for me with DRM content

carrotguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login works well for me but yeah a bit risky