Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

An app to download content from Onlyfans

Started by Danj, March 14, 2021, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danj

DISCLAIMER:

• I didn't write this app. It's open source on GitHub.
  • It's not possible to use it to download content you didn't subscribe to / pay for.
  • If you don't know what cookies are or how to edit a configuration file this is not the app for you.

So wait, if it's so difficult to set up then what's the point of using this app?

• You can use it to download content you subscribed to / paid for in its original quality, not lower quality like you might see from screen captures/recordings. I don't know if any Onlyfans user posts 4K content for example but if they did, you can only record it in 1080p if you have a 1080p screen, with this app you can download the original 4K and be able to play it back full quality once you upgrade your monitor/TV.
  • You can use it to bulk download all content from an Onlyfans user you subscribe to. Imagine how long it would take to screen record 1000s of videos, with this app you don't have to as it will download them all.

So where can you find this app?

• It's open source on GitHub and can be found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
  • You need to install Python 3.9 or newer in order to run it. You can download this at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Apple Mac comes with Python but it is too old a version so you still need to install this. Python 3.9 doesn't work on Windows 7, upgrade your computer if you are still on Windows 7.
  • Make sure you read at least the section labelled "Mandatory Tutorial" and check the "FAQ" first if you run into problems.

There are some pitfalls of course:

• It's not like it's a slick paid for app with wizards and stuff so there is no "support department" to call if you run into problems. Best you can do is read the FAQ again and then if your question isn't in there, post an issue on GitHub and hope someone can answer it for you.
  • You need to update your configuration file every time you update your web browser (because your user agent string will have changed) and maybe even every time you login to Onlyfans on the web (because your cookies may have changed).
  • There's nothing stopping Onlyfans from changing something on their site which will prevent this app from working. If this happens you just have to wait for the person who made the app to update it.
  • Because Onlyfans doesn't have any kind of "content tagging" system you've got no way to know what content is in what file. So if you bulk download content, you are going to have to sort through it all yourself and pick out the stuff you actually want to keep.

KittyGalore

DISCLAIMER:

• I didn't write this app. It's open source on GitHub.
  • It's not possible to use it to download content you didn't subscribe to / pay for.
  • If you don't know what cookies are or how to edit a configuration file this is not the app for you.

So wait, if it's so difficult to set up then what's the point of using this app?

• You can use it to download content you subscribed to / paid for in its original quality, not lower quality like you might see from screen captures/recordings. I don't know if any Onlyfans user posts 4K content for example but if they did, you can only record it in 1080p if you have a 1080p screen, with this app you can download the original 4K and be able to play it back full quality once you upgrade your monitor/TV.
  • You can use it to bulk download all content from an Onlyfans user you subscribe to. Imagine how long it would take to screen record 1000s of videos, with this app you don't have to as it will download them all.

So where can you find this app?

• It's open source on GitHub and can be found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
  • You need to install Python 3.9 or newer in order to run it. You can download this at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Apple Mac comes with Python but it is too old a version so you still need to install this. Python 3.9 doesn't work on Windows 7, upgrade your computer if you are still on Windows 7.
  • Make sure you read at least the section labelled "Mandatory Tutorial" and check the "FAQ" first if you run into problems.

There are some pitfalls of course:

• It's not like it's a slick paid for app with wizards and stuff so there is no "support department" to call if you run into problems. Best you can do is read the FAQ again and then if your question isn't in there, post an issue on GitHub and hope someone can answer it for you.
  • You need to update your configuration file every time you update your web browser (because your user agent string will have changed) and maybe even every time you login to Onlyfans on the web (because your cookies may have changed).
  • There's nothing stopping Onlyfans from changing something on their site which will prevent this app from working. If this happens you just have to wait for the person who made the app to update it.
  • Because Onlyfans doesn't have any kind of "content tagging" system you've got no way to know what content is in what file. So if you bulk download content, you are going to have to sort through it all yourself and pick out the stuff you actually want to keep.
I use this one it's a google chrome extension You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danj

I use this one it's a google chrome extension You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah got to admit this is way easier to set up and use  loll:

Doesn't seem like it can do bulk / batch downloads though so I guess the app I posted is still somewhat useful.

Pereda

There are iPhone browsers that allow you to download media. It might vary based on your country because Apple doesn't want browsers to be able to pull media from browsers. DuckDuckGo is one app that used to work and Penguin browser.

Danj

Hey it seems like this one no longer exists, which one do you use nowadays? I had to reinstall my PC over the weekend and my Chrome browser doesn't have the extension any more as it's been removed from the store.

Pereda

I've screen recorded on my Mac to get around it. It's a pain in the ass.

You can use google chrome. Disable "hardware acceleration" in the advanced browser settings and use whatever app to sceeen record. You can also use QuickTime Player to record your sceen.

The drm lock is going to be difficult to get on an app because the Videos are  encrypted in the same way live steams are (VV Vilag). You can try to find find the encryption code for the OF vids  and use that in app that was created for VV. It should work.

Danj

I've screen recorded on my Mac to get around it. It's a pain in the ass.

You can use google chrome. Disable "hardware acceleration" in the advanced browser settings and use whatever app to sceeen record. You can also use QuickTime Player to record your sceen.

The drm lock is going to be difficult to get on an app because the Videos are  encrypted in the same way live steams are (VV Vilag). You can try to find find the encryption code for the OF vids  and use that in app that was created for VV. It should work.

Nah there are Chrome extensions that can do it, I just need to know which one is legit (and not malware) as there are several now. The one I had worked fine but it seems they removed it from the store, so when I had to reinstall my computer I lost it.

Pereda

Oh I wasn't aware some browser extensions could download the DRM protected OF material.

If you find one, let us know. My extensions no longer can successfully download the DRM videos from OF. Before the DRM update to their site, I could download all the pics and vids without issues.

Danj

Oh I wasn't aware some browser extensions could download the DRM protected OF material.

If you find one, let us know. My extensions no longer can successfully download the DRM videos from OF. Before the DRM update to their site, I could download all the pics and vids without issues.

I googled what you said and it seems OF added the DRM earlier this year, so yeah you are right the extensions I was thinking of may not be able to do it.

Danj

Is it only recent paid unlock videos that have the DRM? As I managed to recover my old extension and it was able to download a video sent yesterday in a chat.

EDIT: I've now purchased a $5 video that was published on July 2nd, this was able to download successfully without DRM.

KittyGalore

This is the one i have currently installed.

Pereda

Is it only recent paid unlock videos that have the DRM? As I managed to recover my old extension and it was able to download a video sent yesterday in a chat.

EDIT: I've now purchased a $5 video that was published on July 2nd, this was able to download successfully without DRM.

It depends on the content creator. If they enabled DRM, it won't download.  Some older posts/ vids before DRM was rolled out, should be downloadable. 

Apparently it's an automatic setting to DRM that is applied to their accounts.
Only if the creator removes it, will DRM turn off. Some don't know their material is under DRM.

Pereda

Someone says this works for DRM Of content:

KittyGalore

Is the DRM content the locked posts as anytime i wanted to download something it has always downloaded.

Pereda

Is the DRM content the locked posts as anytime i wanted to download something it has always downloaded.

It depends if the creator has DRM enabled on their account. Some don't have it on, others do. DRM can be for PPV or any regular video post.

KittyGalore

Someone says this works for DRM Of content:

Does this only work with yt-dlp and not a browser extension.

Pereda

Yea, I think it's only for that program only and not browser based. It will be a long time until some men develops a browser extension that downloads encrypted drm videos.

KittyGalore

Nikica99P

Doesn't just simple inspect element do the job?

RETROUGGG

i have triyed with extensions but some i cant