News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

The Main Big Brother TV Forum

Started by Orb, March 08, 2021, 07:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

Regular forum is constantly down, maybe its time we all start migrating to this forum for good? Someone mentioned that the owner of the regular forum had no interest in fixing the issues there.

KittyGalore

Regular forum is constantly down, maybe its time we all start migrating to this forum for good? Someone mentioned that the owner of the regular forum had no interest in fixing the issues there.
I have mentioned we should use this forum but hardly any of the other forum members wants to come here and post.

KittyGalore

When the other forum comes back up i'm going to post saying i'm done with the forum and won't be posting there again what's the point it's down all day everyday now.

Orb

When the other forum comes back up i'm going to post saying i'm done with the forum and won't be posting there again what's the point it's down all day everyday now.

Yeah, it's going to be tricky getting every one on board. I would put up a new thread in the main discussion forum encouraging people to sign up here, saying it's easy to make an account here. Surely everyone can see that there are too many technical issues there at this stage.

Freaudbagifr

Thank you very much! I entered a wrong e-mail adress to my profile. But I have changed it now. Please, send the letter ágain to the new, correct e-mail address!
Thank you very Much!

KittyGalore

Thank you very much! I entered a wrong e-mail adress to my profile. But I have changed it now. Please, send the letter ágain to the new, correct e-mail address!
Thank you very Much!
I sent you the new email yesterday you haven't responded did you get it.

KittyGalore

2 days now and it's still not back up.

Dual84

Hi,

Please i need the real forum now :) cryyyy

KittyGalore

Hi,

Please i need the real forum now :) cryyyy
This one is just a real as the main one.

Streetboy12

I'd like to have access to this forum.
I post this photos from BBB 20
Rafa, Rayza

gonamad

how this forum works?
do i have to be added in forum?

Danj

I have mentioned we should use this forum but hardly any of the other forum members wants to come here and post.

I'm not sure if someone deleted or hid that post but I literally only saw your thread about this forum today. So maybe it wasn't that people didn't want to come here but they didn't see the thread or didn't know about it.

impossible

Pity that the main forum is down.

I'd like to post more here, but I see it's not so updated as the old one.

Let's hope more stuff is coming  fingers crossed:

KittyGalore

Pity that the main forum is down.

I'd like to post more here, but I see it's not so updated as the old one.

Let's hope more stuff is coming  fingers crossed:
It's because once the other forum comes back no one is interested in posting previous stuff here and having the content here. So past videos or stuff won't get here.

KittyGalore

Well once again the main forum is gone down again it came back for only 4 hours and is now gone down again.

Olmnybgs

I personally prefer this forum. I tried for years to get approved to the other forum and was never approved. My first attempt here and I was approved within hours. Thank you for taking the time and commitment at running this forum. I will contribute as much as I can, of my old content and new. As long as I can get and keep my old broken laptop working. lol  fingers crossed:

Augustus

tuu:

I agree with you. I was left hanging for so long after asking to join (the other site) and it just got frustrating. I appreciate everyone contributing and I don't have much stored but I have a few links to share