News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

In dept analysis of some nordic reality shows(Nude/no nude)

Started by Hoolio79, February 07, 2021, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

I like boobs on tv, so I've checked most of the nordic reality shows. Sharing my finds so anyone can refer to this guide and not waste your time.

Ph Denmark:
Season 13: Some t&a, but very little
Season 14: Close to nothing exept male ass. Some t&a.
Season 15: Censoring of boobs. Stay away.

Ph Sweden:
Always been ok boob wise, but the latest seasons has been a bit dissapointing. There are some boobs but you have to look closely.

Ph Norway:
Usually quite alright, but the seasons vary.

Exonthebeach Denmark:
Season 1: Very little. A couple of boobs in 20 hours of tv.
Season 2 and onwards: Censoring of boobs

Exonthebeach Sweden:
Not much but quite alright up to the two latest seasons. Latest season does not censor boobs and ass, but the producers avoid it like the devil.
Season before that, censoring.

Exonthebeach Norway:
Usually very good nudity wise. This should be your first choice.

Exonthebeach Finland:
Very little. Half the episodes. One ass, alot of lingerie. Saw a nipple two times. Only their first season so might improve. New season in march.

Temptation Island Finland:
Quite alright. I reccommend to skip through all the seasons exept the latest one filmed in Finland.

Kongerne Denmark:
Some boobs here and there. Not much. There were extra clips back in the day, but they are not available online anymore. Anyone have these?

This spring I would reccomend watching PH Norway and Sweden, Ex Norway and Ex Finland. The Sweden and Denmark versions of Ex are lost hopes. No idea when the next PH Denmark is but I don't care as their is close to zero hope of any nudity. Don't know what happened to the danes. They used to be really cool. Production must have been taken over by feminists. They have no problem with showing male ass.
Big Brother Sweden starts 15.02. My hopes are low, but you can watch live so maybe..

joylove2020

joylove2020

If anyone want Temptation Island Finland Nudity.. Then Except 1 and 3 season all seasons have nudity....Boobs ,penis were shown ..Especially participant couple nudity also shown...generally in TI all over world nudity is less and only female tempers nudity shown.But TI finland also shows participants couples nudity..   

KittyGalore

If anyone want Temptation Island Finland Nudity.. Then Except 1 and 3 season all seasons have nudity....Boobs ,penis were shown ..Especially participant couple nudity also shown...generally in TI all over world nudity is less and only female tempers nudity shown.But TI finland also shows participants couples nudity..
Is there anywhere that has the episodes to it.

Samantha

joylove2020

Is there anywhere that has the episodes to it.
Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and create an account. First time 14days free premium(You have to take premium so you can watch not just one season but up to season 4) although you have to put card info but you can cancel it in 13 days and no charge .

joylove2020

Here is the trailer of new season which is going to start from 17 th Feb. The blur scene in trailer will not be censored in main episode.. they blur it just to post on social media.

KittyGalore

Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and create an account. First time 14days free premium(You have to take premium so you can watch not just one season but up to season 4) although you have to put card info but you can cancel it in 13 days and no charge .
It says you need to add a Finnish payment card

joylove2020

It says you need to add a Finnish payment card
Trust me you don't need  any  Finish Card just any valid  credit card  with a Finish Vpn .

KittyGalore

Trust me you don't need  any  Finish Card just any valid  credit card  with a Finish Vpn .
But i added my own card and still get this.

joylove2020

If you want I can give you a trick so you can watch 29 days premium for free.

KittyGalore

joylove2020

clean your browser cookies for any You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or .fi web page..then creat an account by the following step

joylove2020

I have RUUTU+ OPTION
Did you get Ruutu+ subscription ? or it showing you can get it?

KittyGalore

Did you get Ruutu+ subscription ? or it showing you can get it?
I got it because it had 14 days free trial.

joylove2020

1:Turn any vpn with Finish ip
2:open You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3: click on the following icon..
4: open You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in another tab.

joylove2020

I got it because it had 14 days free trial.
Its ok but if you had wait little bit longer could give you a Gift code by which the free period would have 30 day nnn

KittyGalore

Its ok but if you had wait little bit longer could give you a Gift code by which the free period would have 30 day nnn
Oh ok i'm using a vpn now i can see the episodes.

joylove2020

Oh ok i'm using a vpn now i can see the episodes.
i would suggest you to see or download season 4 first...because when the 9th season starts 4 and 5 season will no longer be shown on the website..

KittyGalore

i would suggest you to see or download season 4 first...because when the 9th season starts 4 and 5 season will no longer be shown on the website..
Ok will take a look over the coming days till the 17th of Feb.