You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Big Brother Netherlands/Belgium 2021.

Started by spapaars, November 17, 2020, 08:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spapaars

spapaars

At your own risk. . . . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

spapaars

Thomas has to go.

Just informed that next week the house will be split into a rich and a poor part.
And viewers decide what they will and will not get in the poor area.

spapaars

They all have to pack their bags, they don't know anything about rich and poor yet.

spapaars

There was a competition between the women and the men.
BB voice says
Team yellow (the women), you can unpack your bags immediately. You can continue to enjoy all the luxury in my beautiful home.

Team green (men), too bad. You have lost the battle. And that is why I have less good news for you. You will have to do without all this luxury. You will move into a part of the house with much less luxury. The game room, the pantry and the bedroom.

Let's pretend we're really happy.

spapaars

Where the men sit in an interior space without windows, the women enjoy the sun.

spapaars

Domino Day for the men and women, the reward is an increase in the prize money.

spapaars

spapaars

spapaars

Last night they got music, beer, wine and spirits.

spapaars

Today nomination day, but different this time, not the residents, but the viewers will nominate.

spapaars

New competition for more money.
Almost all day long, an occasional siren sounds and a number appears on the screen, the residents (taking turns) have 30 seconds to enter the number, it started during the day and also continues all night.

spapaars

Game over.
Naomi was the last with this game, earned money €8.500,-

spapaars

The viewers have voted, and the nominees are.

spapaars

A stormy wind is blowing over Big Brother.

spapaars

spapaars

zz0714

Have they ever revealed eviction percentages? I saw somewhere Zoey was evicted with 0% of votes. hs

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have they ever revealed eviction percentages? I saw somewhere Zoey was evicted with 0% of votes. hs

As far as is known, no figures have been published, but a civil-law notary would be involved.
But I do not rule out that a Belgian (Jill and Michel are Dutch) had to leave. There are now 4 Belgians and 3 Dutch in the house.
And a final without Dutch participants would be disastrous for the program in the Netherlands.

spapaars

Karaoke party, and everyone sings out of tune.