News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVery good indeed, I have many friends that never watched it and I asked them all the time, like WHY?!
yeah, I couldnt get my wife to see it either. I guess its a genre thing.

carrotguy

Final-Cosmos

i know what you did last summer ^^ love old 90s teen slasher trash, btw the book is really good

carrotguy

mighty ducks movie..watching a lot of 90s sports movies

firedog1212

just watched a indiana jones movie

Counselor

I grab a new Netflix movie once a weekend, nothing really memorable in a while.

firedog1212

carrotguy

cruel intentions..such a sexy movie x

Dhruv

Kinds of Kindness just for Emma and Marg

Bill8900

Saw Alien Romulus over the weekend! Was pretty good, it's definitely sprung an alien itch in me so I started playing Alien isolation for the first time.

Thefighter114

Anyone seen Deadpool Wolverine? Huge marvel fan but have heard mixed reviews 

Thefighter114

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust watched Oppenheimer. Great movie, but I wish I could get the timeline clearer—felt a bit lost at times (maybe I'm just a bit slow  hmmmm" ).
Did you watch it in one sitting or in parts. Not sure if I have it in me to watch all four hours in one sitting but have heard its one of the best recent movies to be released. 

viper9841

Just watched Airplane again.  It's obviously dated, but still funny.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyeah, I couldnt get my wife to see it either. I guess its a genre thing.
Maybe because of the violence...?

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmighty ducks movie..watching a lot of 90s sports movies
This is my childhood!!!!!! I really liked this movie. ALthough the followups are really a mess.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone seen Deadpool Wolverine? Huge marvel fan but have heard mixed reviews
Man, if you're a Marvel fan you SHOULD watch!

Antonino16

Clanes serie española de Netflix, de narcotrafico

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe because of the violence...?
I dont think we're talking about the same movie :)

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone seen Deadpool Wolverine? Huge marvel fan but have heard mixed reviews
A must see for sure :) Much like the other Deadpool movies, so funny comments and mindless action :)

Skjolddyr34

I watched the Flash on netflix. I love it when they bring old characters in - no spoilers :)