News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skjolddyr34

I saw Borderlands yesterday. It got 4,3 on imdb and thats a bit harch. 6 maybe.

Skjolddyr34

There was a trailer for the new Venom movie at the cinema yesterday. Looked awsome! The first and second was high on my list + Tom Hardy cant do anything wrong.

enganchao16

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere was a trailer for the new Venom movie at the cinema yesterday. Looked awsome! The first and second was high on my list + Tom Hardy cant do anything wrong.
Just saw the first Venom movie. Just to make ready for the 3rd :)

viper9841

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - not as good as Afterlife, but I still enjoyed it.

carrotguy

Deadpool and wolverine..it was okay

viper9841

Wonder Woman 1984 ... yikes.  Had high expectations because I loved the first movie.  Did not enjoy this one.

Luc

Binge-watched both Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. Now I'm eagerly anticipating Kingsman: The Blue Blood!

nikkkkkuuu

Girl in the basement was so hard to watch 🥺

gaccno001

gaccno001

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere was a trailer for the new Venom movie at the cinema yesterday. Looked awsome! The first and second was high on my list + Tom Hardy cant do anything wrong.
I like the first movie, but the 2 is not good. At all.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWonder Woman 1984 ... yikes.  Had high expectations because I loved the first movie.  Did not enjoy this one.

This movie was a TOTALLY disappointment. It showed that the director had no idea what to do with her.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBinge-watched both Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. Now I'm eagerly anticipating Kingsman: The Blue Blood!
One of the best movies I watched.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI like the first movie, but the 2 is not good. At all.
Ok, been a while since I saw it. Guess I have to see it before the 3rd though.

glorialand22

deadpool and wolverine its really good

Guscruz11

Kinds of Kindness. Emma Stone is incredible in this. Very much a Yorgos Lanthimos fan service film

Luc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOne of the best movies I watched.
I know, right! Gonna watch The King's Man now while waiting for the sequel!

Skjolddyr34

Intouchables was in the TV yesterday. One of the best movies I've seen.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI know, right! Gonna watch The King's Man now while waiting for the seq
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIntouchables was in the TV yesterday. One of the best movies I've seen.

Very good indeed, I have many friends that never watched it and I asked them all the time, like WHY?!