Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedog1212

gato_negro

Bittelchus! It's no cinema right now 

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhorizon an american saga is really good
Sounds good! Im looking very much forward to that! Im waiting for nr 2 to come out though.

Skjolddyr34

Watched Sicario 2. Not quite the same vibe, but still good.

Skjolddyr34

Watched Civil War from 2024 with Kirsten Dunst. I had looked forward to it and I must say I got a bit dissapointed. 6/10

If you know what I talk about: whats up with that car chanching while driving? Like the hospitals isnt overwhelmed as it is?

firedog1212

carrotguy

the newest indian jones..not very good

mqki000

fight club is legendary movie that i watched multiple times

carrotguy

awful gran turismo movie that came out last year 

mqki000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginawful gran turismo movie that came out last year
for me general sport movies are noting special, there are live sport 

viper9841

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe newest indian jones..not very good

I liked it better than Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but that's a low bar.  Neither come close to the originals.

firedog1212

carrotguy

Olmnybgs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI liked it better than Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but that's a low bar.  Neither come close to the originals.
I thought the new one was terrible, absolutely awful, and that's the nice thing for me to say. He's 80 years old trying to run, he was going so slow and they couldn't catch him. It was hilarious watching everyone chop their steps to try to look like they are trying to catch him. bs Sad so sad.

Olmnybgs

The new Planet of the Apes was a good starter movie. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.
The movie One Love about Bob Marley was okay. I think production left out to much to support his agenda.

viper9841

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI thought the new one was terrible, absolutely awful, and that's the nice thing for me to say. He's 80 years old trying to run, he was going so slow and they couldn't catch him. It was hilarious watching everyone chop their steps to try to look like they are trying to catch him. bs" Sad so sad.

That's true.  I don't mind him being older, but they have to work around that.  They made it work when Sean Connery was playing his dad in the original movies.  You don't need pure realism, but it has to be somewhat believable.

For me, the last 2 made it difficult to suspend disbelief with the alien stuff and ... I won't spoil the new one, but you know what I mean.  The old movies had some mythical / occult stuff as well, but it felt more grounded in reality.

carrotguy

They should make him like the bionic man, so he never ages

mqki000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI thought the new one was terrible, absolutely awful, and that's the nice thing for me to say. He's 80 years old trying to run, he was going so slow and they couldn't catch him. It was hilarious watching everyone chop their steps to try to look like they are trying to catch him. bs" Sad so sad.
hahaha now i must watch its gonna be so funny

viper9841

Just saw The Crow (2024).  In the original, Brandon Lee was cool, scary, brooding ... This time around we got emo Sheldon Cooper.

Didn't like the story or the atmosphere at all.

firedog1212

today I continue with Resident evil 2