News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLol I knew there were. I just felt that it should have something like that.
I wasnt sure either - had to look it up :)

Skjolddyr34

I watched "open range" from 2003. Big western genre fan.

tenkre

coco59

Love in Afternoon from 1972. Always liked the "remake" (Kerry Washington in that movie...) but the original is great, i like the ambiance of old french movies

Iqbal-Miah

Troy starring Brad Putt and Eric Bana was totally beautiful and fairly accurate to historical events. Watch Troy!

coco59

Last movie i saw in the theater was the latest Alien. Never saw any movie in the franchise before but i enjoyed it

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLast movie i saw in the theater was the latest Alien. Never saw any movie in the franchise before but i enjoyed it
Nice! Im looking forward to it as Ive seen the earlier movies. Waiting to stream it though.

Aliens 2 is super cool.

Skjolddyr34

Watched Sicario 1 from 2015 yesterday. Super cool! Gonna watch the 2nd one soon I hope.

enganchao16

Rebel ridge last night,very recommended

carrotguy

korean movie parasite again for the third time

mqki000

horizon an american saga is really good

jasonmax

Watched Furiosa: A mad max saga
Prequel story, nothin special... a lot of cars, gasoline, fire and dirt ... You can watch it while cooking or smth like that

aramat1403

I just watched the whole Harry Potter series

firedog1212

firedog1212

Antonino16

As bestas película española muy muy buena

Counselor

The new "Beetlejuice" is very cool!

viper9841

Blue Beetle.  Pretty much what you'd expect.  Not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination, but still a fun movie to spend some time without thinking too much.

carrotguy

The new beetlejuice movie in the cinema

Guscruz11

Speak No Evil. James McAvoy's best role ever