Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedog1212

jonty489

Longlegs - was pretty creepy but story was weak I thought

RutenMoshi

"thanksgiving" on netflix.  total waste of time

viper9841

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's a serious goo contender for one of the greatest movies ever.

Agreed.  I'm usually not a big fan of the kind of movies that would be popular at the Oscars, but both Fraser and Sadie Sink made it something special.

RutenMoshi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI watched The Union with Mark Wahlberg and Halle Berry. Not at all what I had expected and I was very dissapointed. It felt like the rushed the storyline and it just felt messy.
saw it a week ago. yeah i agree with you.

RutenMoshi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan someone recommend me good money heist movie
Obv. Oceans 11,12, and 13.  But you probably saw it already

Guscruz11

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. Very entertaining. As good as the first

Cruuuunnn

Antonino16

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOHHHH NO SORRY! Actually I meant the the Kingsmen movie the guy said above your post...hahahahha
Ahh okay, that makes more sense. I had to scan my brain to find out what you ment. Not nice ;)

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan someone recommend me good money heist movie
The Italian Job - with Mark Wahlberg. Thats a cool one.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNOw you see me. They have 1,2 and 3
The 3rd one is due in 2025, but yeah, the first 2 are great. Big Woody fan :)

Skjolddyr34

Watched Venom 2 yesterday, and it weas better than I remember. Now Im looking even more forward to the third one.

Olavur

The last movie I watched was Oppenheimer

Antonino16

Elcastigador una película muy mala

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe 3rd one is due in 2025, but yeah, the first 2 are great. Big Woody fan :)"
Lol I knew there were. I just felt that it should have something like that.

enganchao16

Staring to play 60 minutes film on netflix

Antonino16

SimaoJr

Braveheart lol

apart from battle scenes, it sucked

firedog1212