News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skjolddyr34

I watched The Union with Mark Wahlberg and Halle Berry. Not at all what I had expected and I was very dissapointed. It felt like the rushed the storyline and it just felt messy.

Skjolddyr34

I watched the Outfit on netflix. It mainly took place (99,9%) took place in a tailors shop, and it involved killings, gangsters and twists. I liked it :)

Guscruz11

The Old Oak. The United Kingdom can heal and come together, this film argues

enganchao16

Mision hostil.....not recomended only entertaiment

firedog1212

just watched the old school Speed

Skjolddyr34

War dogs is funny and interesting!

carrotguy

Antonino16

Soy leyenda de denzel Washington 

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI dont think we're talking about the same movie :)"
Of course we are. There is many scenes of violence there. Many people don't like it. 

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSoy leyenda de denzel Washington
Very good move, not the best in the genre but it's ultimately good.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOf course we are. There is many scenes of violence there. Many people don't like it.
No violence in Intouchables. I think you mean untouchables.

viper9841

The Whale

Brendan Fraser was amazing in this.  Certainly earned his Oscar for this performance.

Antonino16

El inocente un película de Mario casas

thoms7823

Beckett on Netflix. It was pretty good.

Javidcheema

Can someone recommend me good money heist movie 

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo violence in Intouchables. I think you mean untouchables.
OHHHH NO SORRY! Actually I meant the the Kingsmen movie the guy said above your post...hahahahha

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe Whale

Brendan Fraser was amazing in this.  Certainly earned his Oscar for this performance.
That's a serious goo contender for one of the greatest movies ever.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan someone recommend me good money heist movie
NOw you see me. They have 1,2 and 3

anonymou5

Javidcheema

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNOw you see me. They have 1,2 and 3
Okay thx now I checked