News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Last movie you have watched

Started by cool4men2009, July 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cool4men2009

What is the last movie you have watched?

For my part, I watched Beverly Hills Cop 4 yesterday. Not the best one, but still have some really funny scenes and dialogue.

jebach17

my last movie was i think project x

WCS82

Just saw Deadpool & Wolverine. I liked it.

cool4men2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust saw Deadpool & Wolverine. I liked it.

I should see it Sunday! :)

jebach17

I watched now deadpool also, it was cool

jebach17

cool4men2009

I just watched the last Ghostbusters. Meh...

Gobigred

challengers with zendaya. mid movie, at best.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat is the last movie you have watched?

For my part, I watched Beverly Hills Cop 4 yesterday. Not the best one, but still have some really funny scenes and dialogue.
I saw that like a week ago - only for nostalgic reasons. The plot was as expected - weak :) But cool to see so many of the same actors again.

5/10 for me, but 7/10 if I can rate it on nostalgica.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust saw Deadpool & Wolverine. I liked it.
I liked it aswell :) It had much of the same humor and action as the 2 first deadpools.

Sooo many hidden gems though, where I maybe only understood 30% :P

Skjolddyr34

I saw Bikeriders yesterday. I had looked forward to it, but I got a bit dissapointed.

Tom Hardy was GREAT as always, but I had hoped to see more of the clubs business and more action.

No spoilers I guess, but the ending put me down aswell.

Kirsten

Recently re-watched Titanic, love it.

frickfrack

Just watched the new Twisters movie a few days ago. went in with low expectations but it was pretty decent. Entertaining.

kera2013

I just watched the latest SAW Movie. It was pretty good! After some very "meeh" parts this one was actually pretty good. :)

gato_negro

sandslott

watched the lotr movies again xd

romanglo

Deadpool and Wolverine. Decent but not special.

putthecream

Speed (1994) still top class with keanu and dennis hopper

firedog1212

godless 2