News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Attachments Help

Started by KittyGalore, June 21, 2024, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

I need help I'm looking for someone who has time to edit posts with attachments as I want the following to be done.

• Go to a post download that attachment and save it to you computer.
  • Delete the attachment but DON'T touch the body of the post for example the text or pics or links.
  • Reupload that attachment back to the post and save it.

Currently the main folder has gotten to big and i want to reduce that folder down as much as possible been 500MB per folder if possible.

This is the current folder size in this image

As you can see the main folder has over 6,895,472 in size which is around 6 GB the aim going forward is to have it at 500MB Max.

I don't currently have time with capping VV12 and RLC and VHTV so if anyone is interested in helping me let me know and i can add you to a group that can edit posts or if anyone who uploaded attachment before to edit their own posts. Each post will have who edit the post on them so if you check a both and see it was edited from today going forward.

I appreciate if someone could help   fingers crossed:

Just to add 500 MB is the max size i can upload at one time so if i download set 2 folder with 500MB it would be easy to reupload it without having to spend time with 6GB files to extract and sort into 500MB limit.

KittyGalore

.mp4 files is the reason for the big size. I no longer enable it to be attached.

KittyGalore