News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Hobbies Apart from Reality Shows

Started by Kirsten, June 02, 2024, 09:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luigi567

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginpretty good. grow a lot of my own vegetables so always trying something new with them. Guess i should have listed gardening as a hobby as well.  loll:"
It's a very good idea cooking your own vegetables...

Sses

tiduscow

reading, gym and hang out with friends

bbreality

I like playing games and painting.

Kirsten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI like playing games and painting.
Cool, what kinds of things do you paint?

bbreality

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCool, what kinds of things do you paint?

I love painting animals and landscapes. What are your hobbies?

xkuchbhi69

Dating on Tinder/Bumble to meet and know new ladies. It gives me very emotional satisfaction to be in company of a woman.

cool4men2009

I'm into movies, photography, travels, singing...

jebach17

my hobbies are playing football and aviation

cool4men2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy hobbies are playing football and aviation

Aviation? You fly planes? That's cool!

Gobigred

i like some pickup basketball and cooking mostly

Skjolddyr34

I spend waaayyy to much time on videogames. It used to be CS:GO, but since CS2 I've almost only played warzone DMZ. So much fun and annoying :P

Other than that, I run. I usually run from 5-10km 3 times a week.

Kirsten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI spend waaayyy to much time on videogames. It used to be CS:GO, but since CS2 I've almost only played warzone DMZ. So much fun and annoying :P"

Other than that, I run. I usually run from 5-10km 3 times a week

Running is certainly a good way to balance the gaming and stay healthy.

Skjolddyr34

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRunning is certainly a good way to balance the gaming and stay healthy.
Indeed! Plus it allows me to eat pretty much what I want without gaining much weight.

kera2013

Gaming is def on TOP3, but I also like to walk around in the woods and enjoy the nature. :)

gato_negro

putthecream

gaming and playing guitar all day pretty much xD

Ziairee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini like some pickup basketball and cooking mostly

Basketball for me too. Not a good cook tho.

vitocorleone75

Telles