News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

I don't have access to certain topics

Started by samantinha69, May 24, 2024, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou're almost halfway there  tuu:"

so you are female and watch the nudity as well? 😀

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login100 posts is really hard to get. i mean every post must or proven before
I mean it's hard to get if we don't have access to the most popular topics

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI mean it's hard to get if we don't have access to the most popular topics
Are you been actual serious them popular topics are the posts others post and everyone just lurks and takes them for free. I opened another board for everyone who has content they can post it there. This excuse everyone comes up with doesn't wash with me.

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre you been actual serious them popular topics are the posts others post and everyone just lurks and takes them for free. I opened another board for everyone who has content they can post it there. This excuse everyone comes up with doesn't wash with me.
Sorry you get me wrong 

I understand that the most popular topics are made buy just a few very helpful persons and most other just come to have a look 

I really appreciate the whole work and time 

I just wanted to say that it is not that easy to get 100 post with less topics, but sure it is the right way to skip the access from people like me until we start getting active in this forum 

jebach17

so after postong 15 posts i will be able to see the current threads?

mailaripa9824@

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login50 or 100  maximum. More than that is too much.

Seems to be the good ammount  tuu:

warszawiakbi

It is ahrd to reach the limit. There could be an alternative method :)

warszawiakbi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFor example I have a lot of videos from polish Big Brother but I have no access to site where are videos and nudity zone.

After again registration I have lost my status and have zero posts cause even if few years ago I have published a lot of nudity from polish Big Brother (I had stream 24 hours access so I recorded by myself videos).

Do u share this content anywhere?

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo u share this content anywhere?
He can post it here if he want

Playag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginso after postong 15 posts i will be able to see the current threads?
I think that's how you do it

jvonthebeat

I need full access to the board and I'm willing to pay because my access has been restricted 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI need full access to the board and I'm willing to pay because my access has been restricted
You need 15 posts for the Archived section and 100 to see the Current Shows section. The Valo Vilag section is free to all.

I don't think people are missing too much with the current shows, anyway. We've made Valo Vilag free and that is the best show running at the moment. BB Germany will be going into the archives soon. Gran Hermano Argentina has been super censored for months.

luigi567

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginll be able to see the current threads?
Do i need 15 or 300 post to see everything?

CyberCitizen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo i need 15 or 300 post to see everything?
15 posts for the Archived and 100 to see the Current

Maulwerfer

Hey

I'm new here and having the same problem. Do i need to do 15 comments to get access to the archive?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey

I'm new here and having the same problem. Do i need to do 15 comments to get access to the archive?
Yes.

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHey

YES. YOU NEED 15 POSTS

jebach17

do the current threads have some good nudity ?

Sarah_Ray

Antonino16

¿Porque mis publicaciones no se publican?