News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

I don't have access to certain topics

Started by samantinha69, May 24, 2024, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Talk about weather. There is a chit-chat topic, the idea is to enrich the forum with topics  j Nudism in reality TV is not the only topic you can write about here. 

Orb

All members now have access to the Valo Vilag board, regardless of post count. That show would have been in a section needing a post count. In fact, the original plan was not to release the content til after the show finished.

So to all concerned members...it's the most uncensored show currently running, and it's now available to all. Content has started to be posted, and there is more to come.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTalk about weather.
Sport or whatever that's what the general discussion board is for. If members can't express themselves in capping because they can't or not able there is other ways to post.

Guscruz11

SaraJa

I really miss You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :( I know how you feel, but you can do it, BE STRONG  wha You're almost there.

Naruto666

For example I have a lot of videos from polish Big Brother but I have no access to site where are videos and nudity zone.

After again registration I have lost my status and have zero posts cause even if few years ago I have published a lot of nudity from polish Big Brother (I had stream 24 hours access so I recorded by myself videos).

ElisaMu

Maybe i remember wrong,.. 

But i see an big fight into LPSG forum about some Admins and one guy... 
I was sadly in force to getting my work done so i dont read all, but i remember he says "I have my people to get my Content, and i can see everything you post on there"

Little time later, 15 or 300 post rule comes.  hmmm

One very childisch fight (in public on other forum) and we all get punished.
Im sad about this. :/

KittyGalore

Members who have content but complain they have nowhere to post them you can post in this board.

Cruuuunnn

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login300 is really hard to write
it has been changed you don't need 300, at the moment 15 is enough if I have understood correctly

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginit has been changed you don't need 300, at the moment 15 is enough if I have understood correctly

I thought 15 for the archived topics and 100 for all ?

Naruto666

lukeshaw

Do i need 100 to see the Big Brother Germany thread?

SaraJa

If you don't see it now, since you have collected 15 posts, then yes.

Markn95

100 posts is really hard to get. i mean every post must or proven before

lukeshaw

no, not really. 100 is very reasonable

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno, not really. 100 is very reasonable
what should i post about? 100 is a lot

lukeshaw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhat should i post about? 100 is a lot
i don't know; i'm in the same situation as you. before, it was 300, so 100 seems much better

SaraJa

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini don't know; i'm in the same situation as you. before, it was 300, so 100 seems much better

300 is incredible 😂 maybe i can do 100