News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

I don't have access to certain topics

Started by samantinha69, May 24, 2024, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwith over 300 posts i have not full access to all

and i feel very sad sadd:" cryyyy"
PM Kitty and he can add you. It's been changed to 100 so anyone else above this can do this too.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPM Kitty and he can add you. It's been changed to 100 so anyone else above this can do this too.
no answer from him i dont know

pucko3apa

Seems impossible to reach 300 or 50, and to give it substance

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSeems impossible to reach 300 or 50, and to give it substance

It's not 300 anymore. That has been changed to 100 (for the current show section). And it was never 50 for the Archive section. It only takes 15 posts to get access to that.

dippi100

son165

I don't understand this decision.
How are new people supposed to get interest in this forum or even post videos if they don't see anything?

pucko3apa

One can always just post, to get post count?

monkeyextension

It doesn't feel right to just post - on other forums it would seem spammy. 
I guess the culture here is different, so it's ok.

alexram

jvonthebeat

I don't have access to certain topics

Gaucho002

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't understand this decision.
How are new people supposed to get interest in this forum or even post videos if they don't see anything?
Exactly, am I supposed to write random comments everywhere now so I am able to use the forum again some day?

Stox

fingers crossed:I wwnt access to all

Stox

Can someone please make so that i can se all?? Been here for a while

J0sheyy

Urgh i want to see old threads but cannot. I don't want to spam post

son165

mautan

Dont agree with this posting requirement at all! easy way to turn off people and go somewhere else after having worked hard to build a base of so many users. Better to charge a nominal monthly fee and provide more content. This is a very anti members decision.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDont agree with this posting requirement at all! easy way to turn off people and go somewhere else after having worked hard to build a base of so many users. Better to charge a nominal monthly fee and provide more content. This is a very anti members decision.
I was never in favor of it being as high as 300 posts, but now that's been significantly reduced to 100. And remember, that's for the current show section, not the archived section, which requires only 15 posts. 

Fact is, we've got numerous members, some who've signed up as long ago as 3 years ago, who haven't posted at all in that time and just leech off the capping that is done by a small minority, without ever contributing to the forum. I'm not in favour of making the site pay to play, and as far as I know You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the other mods aren't either. I also think we'd get even more complaints if we started charging money.

Mnesymne

Imo the posting requirement feels high because atm there isnt much to talk about. Once a couple more shows start there will be more chances to talk about whats happening and you can get the required posts fast if you actually contribute to a discussion.

And if you dont want to post that much, just wait till the shows are finished and you can get to see all of it in the archive anyway.

lolek1991

Where am I suppose to make those 100 posts if most of the forum is hidden from me :D

Axelrod

If there was at least a room where you could talk about some crap.

I don't watch reality all the time, so I can't really write anything about the current shows. No idea how I'm supposed to get to 100 posts. It just makes zero sense.