News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

I don't have access to certain topics

Started by samantinha69, May 24, 2024, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login50 or 100  maximum. More than that is too much.
Ok i'm reducing it to 100.

SaraJa

Great decision, that number of posts is more realistic and can be achieved. Thank you!

spapaars

Think 1.
With the incredible and fantastic moderators you have wha  they throw anything inappropriate into the trash.

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk i'm reducing it to 100.
Excellent my dear friend, thanks bro.

jasonmax

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincool .. 100 is reasonable
But don't just stop at 100 you can keep going just because you get the access you don't have to stop.

jasonmax

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut don't just stop at 100 you can keep going just because you get the access you don't have to stop.
of course ... it would be great if this rules would liven up the discussions in general

peter0405

Thank you! I think that this will help to increase activity in the forum too

Prasadjb222

How can I post videos in the forum

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow can I post videos in the forum
Post or create the topics here in the general discussion board and then they will be moved.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow can I post videos in the forum
Are you trying to post videos of an old show or a show that is currently running?

Prasadjb222

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre you trying to post videos of an old show or a show that is currently running?
Yes I want to post

a221

thank you! i appreciate your good will

SilverDutch

maikppunkt

Thanks for the information
I was wondering,  too....
🙈

Kokojul

100 is already much better than 300 

Interstellar

So now I need to comment everything like stupid... just to get to the 100 count? Is this realistic?

People who are not members of this forum can see the old sections, and we can't (we need to log out to see them)... just because of Valo Vilag posts witch are free on the other forums like LPSG. Yes, for some videos there you have to pay... but if you click more times on their pages then the videos are free because of the page errors. Everything I wanted to saw on the LPSG pages I saw... for free... like Valen fucking in the bed, or that shower thing...

And all the videos you can download there also..., and there is more and more content on the internet all over the world... just need to google.

This unrealistci panic that you have here for 2 weeks now has never been seen before. God only knows what is going on...

And you fight with other members on LPSG forum...

Calm down..., we have now on other pages everything, and here nothing.

mar430

with over 300 posts i have not full access to all

and i feel very sad sadd: cryyyy

Kokojul

It's like that, now we react just to get posts even if our reactions are of no interest 

nano11