News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

I don't have access to certain topics

Started by samantinha69, May 24, 2024, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomtom1414

Do I need 15 posts to unlock or 15 Pictures in Groups? 

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login¿Porque mis publicaciones no se publican?
I have this problem too

Win240936

Final-Cosmos

15 posts will work in the general discussion forum

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login15 posts will work in the general discussion forum
And for all forum, Do you know? How many posts?

SaraJa

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login100  yess:" one hundred  yess:"
Oh my goodness. I need more. thanks

SaraJa

You're halfway there, you'll do it soon  tuu:

Iqbal-Miah

By the way, totally enjoyed reading the posts on this thread. Democracy in action again after the recent election results to the European Action. Agree with both sides.
One question, I think I can see bits of the archive for couples. But not for women, and not interested in but neither men. So after 15 posts what exactly do you get and can you put links to this.
Now onto 100 but can see interesting threads have started popping up which I agree makes this a slightly more interesting place to come to.

gato_negro

But I think a hundred is still a lot...

luigi567

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login100  yess:" one hundred  yess:"
That's a really bit number to reach

Kirsten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's a really bit number to reach
You're over one fifth of the way there- much better than 300!

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYa has recorrido más de una quinta parte del camino, ¡mucho mejor que 300!
You have reason my dear friend

Reisverket

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login300 is way to much..
Just as well it's no longer 300 then :)))

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust as well it's no longer 300 then :)))"
That 300 is starting to become a myth here.

axlemma

axlemma

Just wondering. who came up with the 100 post idea/?

axlemma

Also, what is the reason for the 100 posts? Not complaining, just curious

SaraJa

Because in duo Honny/Demian, guy is reallly hot  j  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Can we get more of them in the future, or him solo, even better?
I didn't know where to comment this, so here is sweet place  j