You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Not showing threads 300 has been reduced to 100

Started by ThePerk, May 19, 2024, 02:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukeshaw

SaraJa

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there a thread we can just post the same thing several time like in the intro of Simpsons? 😂

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginso it doesnt matter what i post its counted as a post or?

No. Posts that come across as very low effort or spammy will be deleted.

But this isn't anything new. We've always deleted spammy comments that people were just using to bump up their post count. Often such spammy comments were posted in the nudity sections as well, which isn't allowed.

It really isn't that much effort to write something basic. Look at all the posts that are in the discussion threads at the moment. Some of them are very short and still being approved. As long as it is engaging with the discussion and more than a few words, it is fine.

Playag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlol yes we need a spam thread
Just hop around and talk on the boards

ThePerk

Can I know what will happen if I post 100 posts ... Is there a another section which is not visible right now.... Help me

jo.ke95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCan I know what will happen if I post 100 posts ... Is there a another section which is not visible right now.... Help me

Yes, you need 100 to see the current formats (except Valo Vilag which is free for all)

xoxo19

Is there a way to have my account deleted? Ideally stemming from this post since I won't be logging back in. Based on these new requirements, it doesn't make sense to keep returning as an infrequent visitor.
It's been a nice 3 years- all the best to you all.

ThePerk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, you need 100 to see the current formats (except Valo Vilag which is free for all)
I'm sorry current format means, Can you give an example which threads will be visible after 100 posts. 

jo.ke95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm sorry current format means, Can you give an example which threads will be visible after 100 posts.
Gran Hermano Argentina, Big Brother Brazil, Big Brother Germany, Zadruga 7

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGran Hermano Argentina, Big Brother Brazil, Big Brother Germany, Zadruga 7
BB Brazil and Germany are over so they should be in the Archive soon if they aren't already.

jo.ke95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBB Brazil and Germany are over so they should be in the Archive soon if they aren't already.
They are not unfortunately  cryyyy

Final-Cosmos

I´m new here, try to understand how everything works ^^

How long does it usually take for a thread to be archived?

Are only completed seasons archived?

Kirsten

Looks like Big Brother Brazil 2024 is archived now.

williamlow31

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI´m new here, try to understand how everything works ^^

How long does it usually take for a thread to be archived?

Are only completed seasons archived?
Don't know, I'm in the same boat as you are (even though I've been a member for some time).

Usually, about a few days after the finale has aired and as I far as I'm aware of, completed seasons have been archived.  But I would like it if someone can correct me or if I'm on the right lines.  

Iqbal-Miah

Not being funny - but how does one know when they've achieved the 100 posts .ark and so can be in the inner circle? Does it just appear when you log in or you can check somewhere like you have X many posts...

CyberCitizen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot being funny - but how does one know when they've achieved the 100 posts .ark and so can be in the inner circle? Does it just appear when you log in or you can check somewhere like you have X many posts...
Click on your profile and then go do my posts and there it is

Tempo5577

"You need 300 posts to see everything". Why?  jaww:

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"You need 300 posts to see everything". Why?  jaww:"
It's not 300 but 100.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gato_negro

The point is that to get a hundred you need topics to speak about I don't have!! Cause I'm just seeing a few... :(

SaraJa

You can start your own topics if you cant stand current  smilee:
What do you want discuss about? :)