News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Not showing threads 300 has been reduced to 100

Started by ThePerk, May 19, 2024, 02:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad123123

ومن المحزن أيضًا أن نتعرض جميعًا للعقاب حتى لو لم نكن نشيطين بسبب واحد أو اثنين لم يتبعوا القواعد

مجرد رأيي 2 سنت

uklenny

not sure if I will have the time to collect the required posts...but hopefully i will be able to see some of the big brother shows from around the world in the archive section at some point

lukeshaw

jebach17

So now i have to write something 300 times to get acess to the threads?

SaraJa

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo now i have to write something 300 times to get acess to the threads?
No, it's 100 for the current shows section and 15 for the archive section.

Kirsten

Sad123123,

Please feel free to post in any language you want if you are adding content. Someone writing in Portuguese has a lot of Big Brother Brazil stuff to add, for example. But do you mind sticking to English otherwise?

Naruto666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo, it's 100 for the current shows section and 15 for the archive section.
Thanks for explaination ! That is not so much to have if you really want 

bbboys5

I've been following what I believe to be the same crowd of creators for nearly 20 years, when many came from jokers, so 300 is basically saying you gotta be part of that crowd. I capped and contributed under other names, but whatever. Here's another wasted post for you.

Anthony86

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLOL what a joke. 300 posts  loll:" The forum is about to vanish.
300? I also think the forum is about to vanish  O_O

Moma105

Orb

Guys....it's been pointed out numerous times that it's been changed from 300 to 100 posts.

capo

SaraJa

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin my opinion 300 post are too much
IT'S NOT 300 IT'S 100.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lukeshaw

onmit123

godless 2

jebach17

so it doesnt matter what i post its counted as a post or?

PlayFD

Is there a thread we can just post the same thing several time like in the intro of Simpsons? 😂