News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Not showing threads 300 has been reduced to 100

Started by ThePerk, May 19, 2024, 02:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePerk

See today I had an issue which couple of threads are showing when I am logging in . Can anybody help me with the issue. I am attaching pics so you guys understand.
In Screenshot (2) before logging it is showing archived big brother/reality shows and some random threads.
In Screenshot (30) after logging in all stuff got disappeared.

please help me guys

SaraJa

New forum rules. You need 300 posts to see everything

Orb

As things stand, users need at least 15 posts to see the archived nudity sections and 300 posts to see the nudity sections for currently running shows.

kisjosi

LOL what a joke. 300 posts  loll: The forum is about to vanish.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLOL what a joke. 300 posts  loll:" The forum is about to vanish.
It's only 15 posts to access content from archived shows, which will be posted when the shows finish.

This is your first post since joining a year and a half ago, so it's hard to take you seriously.

loon3x213

i mean as long as there is something to post about should not be unachievable, just like playing a game, have to keep playing to level up.

Cmax

Happijak

Damn I can't watch all these shows I just want to see the highlights...

spyrosrotary

!5 posts is fair but what if have nothing to post?

jupiter

I think the 15 posts is fine, but 300 is a lot. I don't always have time to have full conversations on here. :P 

portman124

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think the 15 posts is fine, but 300 is a lot. I don't always have time to have full conversations on here. :P"
It is a lot. I'd even be willing to pay a reasonable price.

Cmax

I have also not the time to post here so much. 

Kokojul

It is also sad that all of us are let's say punished even if we are not that active due to one or two who didn't follow the rules

Just my 2 cent opinion

SaraJa

My opinion is that 200 is much more realistic.
But if we assume that the forum is certainly not active, and that you can collect a maximum of 5 posts per day. Again, the number is high.

lukeshaw

hopefully, the rule is just temporary. I would like to contribute more, but there isn't much at the moment

Rarsop

Didn't know about this requirement until now

alexram

pam_rod

Thanks for the clarification, I was lost when I enter today and didn't see the forums.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'd even be willing to pay a reasonable price.
Not sure everyone would agree paying to see.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Sell him posts from the old forum. Who wants to buy posts, okay, who doesn't want to, should collect 300 by typing.