Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSorry for noob question, but how do you guys upload pictures to the thread? When I click the add picture button it asks for a URL. Do I need to upload the picture to some website?

Currently having a beer and watching Dorka clean the pool. Best housekeeping show ever. Wish everyone a nice weekend.
I do it by uploading the image to imgur. Then when it tells you that the upload is complete, right click the image and click copy image address. That gives you the URL to paste here.

spapaars

And if you don't succeed, just blame that beer. nnn

dadad

As expected, Ruben not showering nude!

SaraJa

How old is he?  hmmm I cant find that info.

sidchu

LIVE 06.07. 12-19 . . .
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere wasn't sex between Vera and the guy. Looked like he was desperately trying to hustle is way in but was brushed gently aside.

Valen has picked up a vacuum cleaner. Very strange behaviour of him. I believe he is trying to charm Dorka after she blocked him last night. Why don't they sleep together anymore?

I happened to watch last night for shits and giggles. Everyone was drunk. And people saying they had sex was stupid. Cszeri got horny and pushed it with Vera and it she didn't do anything crazy with him. 

The morning wake up was typical production drama. Only focusing on Cserzi, zoomed into his face, followed him around, for the "morning after" effect of what he'd done while drunk. They're going to milk it for the show drama. 

Production has 2 ways to go: 

Cserzi stays to develop more drama with Vera and let that build up. Kikidi isn't going to pair with anyone unless they add a new girl, but even then, that's a stretch. Cserzi and valen don't get along, so that's the rival spin. 

Kikidi stays to have a more dramatic duels at the end between him and his friends. Valen, etc. He's the hardcore "player" and serious about the competition. 

Also about him showering nude, he was clearly drunk. The girls were in bed by that point too. All the other times he passed out or was tipsy.
If he showers nude sober, then his stance on nudity changed. lol

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at what time the vera oops happened?

felix95

they showed geri showering with at least a semi just now

Orb

They've shown fingering and sex between Geri and Reni within the last half hour or so.

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey've shown fingering and sex between Geri and Reni within the last half hour or so.
Where can I watch the full video??

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSex video from 4:40am 2024-06-07 (high quality version)
Wow this is so good

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSex video from 4:40am 2024-06-07 (high quality version)
Do you have any more videos?

dadad

Csaszi is now leaving the house voluntarly thd:

SaraJa

What  cryyyy But why?  thd: The last two days he has been very depressed, you can see

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCsaszi is now leaving the house voluntarly thd:"

In the morning he was kinda in a weird mood and immediately went to the production room. He must have regretted being drunk and trying with Vera or something else happened. I doubt Vera complained about the touching, so he must have quit. It may cost him some financial penalty because they sign contracts to avoid these abrupt quitting.

Now production is scrambling and will announce a new dualist and the challenge will happen immediately after. They'll put Dudu up or Vera is my guess.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIn the morning he was kinda in a weird mood and immediately went to the production room. He must have regretted being drunk and trying with Vera or something else happened. I doubt Vera complained about the touching, so he must have quit. It may cost him some financial penalty because they sign contracts to avoid these abrupt quitting.

Now production is scrambling and will announce a new dualist and the challenge will happen immediately after. They'll put Dudu up or Vera is my guess.
Oh god.. please not another girl leaving the house. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh god.. please not another girl leaving the house.
They are not providing much for the house in terms of nudity. 

SaraJa

Only Giada undresses. There will surely be new entries soon.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOnly Giada undresses. There will surely be new entries soon.

And Reni for the sex the others nothing.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh god.. please not another girl leaving the house.

High likelihood they will introduce a new person. They clearly had 3 others pre-vetted to enter, but will cut a current housemate. The show is on a schedule and they have the housemate numbers planned for the season. Of course, something unexpected may happen that's out of their control. Someone has to go on Sunday though.