Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe they'll show it tomorrow. Night is part of tomorrow's episode.
They did in tonight's episode.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Stupid, I don't know why they do it.

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEstúpido, no sé por qué lo hacen.
Generan expectativas y no muestran nada para que vean los resúmenes diarios. si:

SaraJa

Party is wild  wha Giada kiss Adi  wha l2: 

felix95

so csaszi wanted to go home because of his girlfriend and is now fucking vera?? Did i understand that correctly?

SaraJa

I think that is not sex  hmmm 

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginso csaszi wanted to go home because of his girlfriend and is now fucking vera?? Did i understand that correctly?
Haha, seriously?  His poor girlfriend

sidchu

06.06 éjszaka végén Csazi&Vera beteljesülése

sidchu

06.06. összefoglaló . . .

sidchu

LIVE 06.06. 08-16 . . .

sidchu

LIVE Villa Reggeli . . ..

sidchu

06.05. éjszaka . . .

sidchu

Live 06.04-06.05 Verával kapcsolatos részek vannak csak ebben

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe they'll show it tomorrow. Night is part of tomorrow's episode.
We will see

But I hope they show it

KittyGalore

Kikidi showering fully naked. wha

Hoolio79

There wasn't sex between Vera and the guy. Looked like he was desperately trying to hustle is way in but was brushed gently aside.

Valen has picked up a vacuum cleaner. Very strange behaviour of him. I believe he is trying to charm Dorka after she blocked him last night. Why don't they sleep together anymore?

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginKikidi showering fully naked. wha"
Only Adi left  cryyyy cryyyy
I think Csasi bought a ticket for staying in the house after this behavior.
I am so sad, Adi even drunk as f..k make sure not to show anything. I expected him to take a shower with Geri after the pool, but nothing  cryyyy

KittyGalore

Geri and Reni sex again last night. sexx sexx

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOnly Adi left  cryyyy" cryyyy"
I think Csasi bought a ticket for staying in the house after this behavior.
I am so sad, Adi even drunk as f..k make sure not to show anything. I expected him to take a shower with Geri after the pool, but nothing  cryyyy"

And all the girls! cryyyy
He did flash his ass last night. They used the entirely wrong camera where visibilty was zero unfortunately. But its improvement for Adi.

Hoolio79

Sorry for noob question, but how do you guys upload pictures to the thread? When I click the add picture button it asks for a URL. Do I need to upload the picture to some website?

Currently having a beer and watching Dorka clean the pool. Best housekeeping show ever. Wish everyone a nice weekend.