Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAdi and Vera starting to get really close  sexx"
Giada will destroy Vera  l2:"

very curious what we will see from them

SaraJa

Before entering, Adi said that he will avoid sexual relations, that he has a younger sister and it is not appropriate to have sex in front of the cameras. He also had only one relationship in his life which lasted seven years, so he would not like to get into a short-term relationship in VV. He may have changed his mind, but they are so cute together.

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBefore entering, Adi said that he will avoid sexual relations, that he has a younger sister and it is not appropriate to have sex in front of the cameras. He also had only one relationship in his life which lasted seven years, so he would not like to get into a short-term relationship in VV. He may have changed his mind, but they are so cute together.

they always talks a lot before the show starts 😂

SilverDutch

very nice, thank you for sharing nnn

KittyGalore

Geri and Reni just had some sex under the covers. I think a blowjob and Geri getting a handjob.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri and Reni just had some sex under the covers. I think a blowjob and Geri getting a handjob.

did you record it for us?

Hoolio79

They have really cut back on shower scenes. Earlier in the season we would get full shower scenes including changing. Now its often only a minute or two. thd:  more Dorka shower pls.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logina party would be great
Its party timeeee  wha wha wha wha

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts party timeeee  wha" wha" wha" wha"

yeeeah lets go haha 😂

SaraJa

Its Movie premiere   s: But after every premiere, comes after party  l2:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts party timeeee  wha" wha" wha" wha"
Yeah! This will be fun to watch!! :D
I hope Adi goes skinny dipping for your sake Sara

SaraJa

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah! This will be fun to watch!! :D"
I hope Adi goes skinny dipping for your sake Sara

can't wait to see what happens

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka showering:

Valo Vilag

wow that's really hot, good job

lukeshaw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have really cut back on shower scenes. Earlier in the season we would get full shower scenes including changing. Now its often only a minute or two. thd:"  more Dorka shower pls.
couldnt agree more lol we need more dorka

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwow that's really hot, good job
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I moved your post that was in the Valo Vilag content section over to the discussion forum. Please do not post comments without pictures or videos in that section as it is not allowed.

SaraJa

let's get party started

mar430

was the dinner cordon bleu for the housemates from the Production ?

and why eating vera and the 2 boys separate??

KittyGalore

From the episode Geri and Reni had sex in the ass room nothing was shown.  ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce: ce:

SaraJa

Maybe they'll show it tomorrow. Night is part of tomorrow's episode.