Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

They censor showers all day long. Firsti Valen, now Czasi and Dudu (they show a sec of his penis). They only record the upper part. So it's not a shift, but it looks like a new rule.
If Adi takes off his clothes and they don't show, I will crash with my car in VV and make a scandal. 
Bring me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i am gonna cry  cryyyy

SaraJa

Second nominee is Kikidi

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Tonight Geri and Reni sleep in ass room alone  sexx sexx

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey censor showers all day long. Firsti Valen, now Czasi and Dudu (they show a sec of his penis). They only record the upper part. So it's not a shift, but it looks like a new rule.
If Adi takes off his clothes and they don't show, I will crash with my car in VV and make a scandal.
Bring me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i am gonna cry  cryyyy"
They usually do that, it seems like censorship. But I think it's to avoid saturating with nudity in the showers, I'm sure that soon they will show complete nudity again. They have already done it in other editions.  yess:

SaraJa

I hope so  sadd:
They have an alcohol night wha

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSecond nominee is Kikidi

Huh, that seems a little surprising.  

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTonight Geri and Reni sleep in ass room alone  sexx" sexx"
They have not shown them on the stream so i guess  ce: ce: ce:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have not shown them on the stream so i guess  ce:" ce:" ce:"
Much dissapoint. When I saw them moving in to the ass room I expected the night cam to focus on them. But no. It was fixed on clothed people.

SaraJa

I agree, so disappointed. They had sex 100% Maybe they had no cover sex so they didn't want to show it  hmmm

SaraJa

Guys, who do you think is going home tonight?

eddy_zeg

I think it will be Csaszi, don't think he has enough support.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGuys, who do you think is going home tonight?
I think Czasi will leave. 

SaraJa

I think the same, but I like him more than Kikidi. 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGuys, who do you think is going home tonight?
I thought the eviction show is on sunday, or? 

Hoolio79

Do you think they will have a party tonight? Need some fun in this house. 

SaraJa

Yeees, i want party too  wha
Yesterday they were given alcohol, but they did not drink  loll: It was part of the game as a farewell to one of the participants.

Markn95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you think they will have a party tonight? Need some fun in this house.

a party would be great

SaraJa

Adi and Vera starting to get really close  sexx
Giada will destroy Vera  l2:

KittyGalore