Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddy_zeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI may have understood it wrong, but from what I saw on Reddit there might have been more action between Geri and Reni last night  fingers crossed:"

This was what I found, unfortunately there is no sound.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis was what I found, unfortunately there is no sound.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thank you
Do you have a recording from Sunday around 1am untill 2am there was apparently hot action between Geri and Reni too. Thanks 

Hoolio79

Reni lost control of her bikini top, and the camera quickly switched to some guys sleeping. I think some of these camera people hate female nudity. But there are some good ones.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thank you
Do you have a recording from Sunday around 1am untill 2am there was apparently hot action between Geri and Reni too. Thanks

lukeshaw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni lost control of her bikini top, and the camera quickly switched to some guys sleeping. I think some of these camera people hate female nudity. But there are some good ones.
Sad to see it's become like this Big Brother Germany is exactly the same

mar430

i dont know now why they are still 12?

on what day will the eviction?

maikppunkt

Kikidi monring boner VV12 04-06-2024.mp4
Wow looks really nice and big

Seems all guys has big once

dadad

in todays episode they showed a bit of the sex scenes from Geri and Reni; the others were cheering  loll:

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni lost control of her bikini top, and the camera quickly switched to some guys sleeping. I think some of these camera people hate female nudity. But there are some good ones.
That was probably a female camera op trying to protect a girl from accidental exposure. 

onmit123

Ck çok güzel devamı gelsın

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri and Reni sex VV12 02-06-2024.mp4

Geri and Reni afternoon action VV12 04-06-2024.mp4

Thank you! Hopefully camera operators will be brave enough to show more. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

Starting to like Ruben The Kid. Jumps out of bed at the first sound of music, while all the adults keeps on sleeping. Does a little awkward dance all by himself.

Edit: The poor guy didn't know what to do with himself when he was the only one awake. 😂😭

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat was probably a female camera op trying to protect a girl from accidental exposure.
And that's fine. If someone doesn't want to be filmed naked, it's fair to change the shot. I support that. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Call 911 Adi goes wild  wha

Hoolio79

Kitchen looks like a Warzone since house keeper Dorka has been sleeping all day. The boys are such slobs..

SaraJa

Giada fell on Reni  doh: l2:
But Dorka is the best, like nothing happened. The camera is on, smile  loll:

sidchu

valo vilag 12 LIVE 06.05. 08-12

sidchu

LIVE: Csaszi a Verát vinné ki párbajra, Csaszi egy féreg...!!! :(

sidchu

valo vilag 12 06.04. összefoglaló