Ruben is a bit strange; kind of shy

rigby

they really wasted this golden ticket thing on bad looking men 

mar430

have any the daily episode - Video in this where

dorkas and vera chained on hands??

cooltv now not works oon iptv bit2:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRuben is a bit strange; kind of shy
Scary + strange  thd: If they wanted a new couple in the house, nothing.

mar430

this new boy loll:

they are already too

many boys in house thd:

Hoolio79

Almost no girls left, and the girls are boring. Except Giada. She is fun. How to fix this. Oh I know. Let's send in a scared guy who is not a girl and will provide no content to the show. Great idea.

What?

Lord Valen will eat this poor little man alive. 

SaraJa

The producers seem to love that type of male character.

Csaszi, Dszigeri and now new one are similar in structure. This season they put in skinny guys.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlmost no girls left, and the girls are boring. Except Giada. She is fun. How to fix this. Oh I know. Let's send in a scared guy who is not a girl and will provide no content to the show. Great idea.

What?

BIG TRUE  tuu: Giada is fun and Geri, to me. I don't know why they spoil the show. There are no couples at all, they throw in irrelevant characters.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlmost no girls left, and the girls are boring. Except Giada. She is fun. How to fix this. Oh I know. Let's send in a scared guy who is not a girl and will provide no content to the show. Great idea.

What?

but they are already to many boys

i dont like this

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri and Reni banging under the sheets right now, intermittently at least.
Does anyone have a live recording of this? I've had a look but there was different time frames posted. Thank you

sidchu

06.02. összefoglaló+kiválasztás+beszavazóshow+beköltözés (4x illegális, bocsi Peti)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BB2022

Sziasztok, mivel szoktátok felvenni a 0-24es stream-et? TV-n és telón sem lehet, nem engedi :/

eddy_zeg

Geri and Reni from last night, they didn't show much though  bj sexx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Naruto666

Many boys should feel more comfortable to be naked XD 

mar430

is the Daily Episode on Cooltv the same

as on RTL?  or is other?

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMany boys should feel more comfortable to be naked XD
They are from the beginning. We are just waiting for Adi to release himself