Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think tomorrow in the show maybe
Maybe, but they have already make plans about nominations. As far as I understood, they want to kick Adi out, so now they are looking at who to nominate to be stronger and then the one to choose and kick Adi out.

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe, but they have already make plans about nominations. As far as I understood, they want to kick Adi out, so now they are looking at who to nominate to be stronger and then the one to choose and kick Adi out.

They should go for Kidiki vs Adi. Any of those two could go for me tbh 

SaraJa

I would throw out Vesna.

Valen and Adi have finished showering. Valen naked, Adi in white underwear.

Hoolio79

The bathroom cam they used for the Dorkis shower was useluss! Why do they do this to us. They have better cameras in there! cryyyy

Orb

Geri and Reni banging under the sheets right now, intermittently at least.

Orb

Geri rolled over on the bed to get a towel. His chest was exposed and you could tell he was naked. Looks like he ejaculated because there was cum all over his body. He got the towel to wipe it off.

kaif91

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri and Reni banging under the sheets right now, intermittently at least.
hoping to see the recorded footage of it soon

sidchu

valo vilag 12 live 06-01 Összefoglaló
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sidchu

Egy ártatlan ugratásnak indult, de vacsora csatába (vitába) fulladt az este!

Dorka és Vera veszekedés szeretne mímelni kettejük közt, hogy ki hogy reagál rá! Az udvaron valen vezér csúnyán beszól Verának! Dorka vacsit akar csinálni és megint értelmetlenül pitizik valen vezérnek, hogy kér e aki bunkózik vele. A konyhában Reni végre leoltja a helyi istenséget, hogy csináljon magának vacsorát felnőtt ember! Erre valen kényszeredett mosollyal fogadja valószínű belül majd felrobban. Nem is csinál neki csak Gerinek és Dzsigerinek. Természetesen valen, vezérhez méltón nem készít magának semmit csak várja míg a többiek tesznek valamit a tányérjára! Jól csinálja így kell megutáltatnia magát, ha még egyáltalán van valen szimpatizáns! Remélem nincs!!!

sidchu

valo vilag 12 LIVE 05.31. 21-03

rigby

Actually it seems like they all agreed to nominate Cszasi for thé duel as he misses the outside too much. 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri and Reni banging under the sheets right now, intermittently at least.
Earlier today she was giving him a massage and he was lying naked on the bed  :)))

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginActually it seems like they all agreed to nominate Cszasi for thé duel as he misses the outside too much.
Or Dorka.
Cszasi cried because his girlfriend sent him a message in a sweatshirt.

mar430

can any tell me on what day comes at cooltv 

the daily episode as the housemates yesterday

were chained on hands??

SaraJa

The beginning was from Friday evening, the rest was yesterday.

They are currently nominating

SaraJa

Csaszi : 6
Dudu : 2
Adi : 2
Vera : 1

The first nominee is Csaszi  tuu:

dadad

The nomination:
kikidi - csaszi
Dorka - Dudu
Valen - Adi
Dzisgeri - Vera
Dudu - Csaszi
Gialda - Dudu
Csaszi - Adi
Vera - Csaszi
Geri - Csaszi
Reni - Csaszi
Adi - Csaszi

So Csaszi is nominated.

SaraJa

I'm sorry that Valen still voted for Adi in the end :( He cut his hair today and they were really good these two days  sadd:

Who do you think they will choose for the duel?

dadad

Now they are introducing the 3 candidates 

dadad

And here you can vote 
The one with the most votes will enter the house today