Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidchu

valo vilag 12 LIVE 05.30 21-04

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sidchu

valen la akarja csókolni Verát! Szerencsére a lány észnél van és visszautasítja! Teljes beszélgetés a linkben!

sidchu

Valo VIlag Main show 05.30. összefoglaló

sidchu

Lenullázták a nyeremény! Eddig ez a legjobb húzás a szerkesztők részéről! Teljes verzió linkben! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLenullázták a nyeremény! Eddig ez a legjobb húzás a szerkesztők részéről! Teljes verzió linkben! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What does this mean? They have to do some challenges to get the prize money up? Why did they loose it?

SaraJa

When is nomination day?  hmmm

KittyGalore

Anyone know why Kikidi was crying earlier?

SaraJa

I dont :( I saw Csaczi also cried  cryyyy

They announced potential new RTL+ participants, three men. I don't know who is doing the casting this year, but it's all wrong.

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI dont :(" I saw Csaczi also cried  cryyyy"

They announced potential new RTL+ participants, three men. I don't know who is doing the casting this year, but it's all wrong.
There will be a show on sunday and I think only one will enter the house (there will be a voting I guess); but I don´t know why only males..? Strange..

KittyGalore

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri, naked in bedroom:

This content is hidden and cannot be quoted.
Wow he looks really good

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere will be a show on sunday and I think only one will enter the house (there will be a voting I guess); but I don´t know why only males..? Strange..

Huh. That is odd, you would think all candidates would be women (and I say this as a gay man lol).  Seems kind of unfair.  Unless all potential candidates were hired way before the votes and they cannot change them now

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI dont :(" I saw Csaczi also cried  cryyyy"

What? Another guy?? Wtf.. we need girls. 

Anyone know how long they have to be in handcuffs? 

SaraJa

I hope for a few days. I'm really interested how Adi and Valen will shower.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI hope for a few days. I'm really interested how Adi and Valen will shower.
Yes. I hope so too. It won't be a challenge if they can take it off after a few hours. And if they take them off, punish them. 

SaraJa

Do you know when the nominations are? Isn't it always the same day?

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI hope for a few days. I'm really interested how Adi and Valen will shower.
So not everybody has showered yet?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you know when the nominations are? Isn't it always the same day?
Not sure. I haven't figured out how people are nominated yet.

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you know when the nominations are? Isn't it always the same day?
I think tomorrow in the show maybe 

SaraJa

I didn't either  l2: I guess they nominate the first person like in regular Big Brother and then that chosen person chooses the duelist. I think bashhh: But when, I still don't know.