Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

chili and halapeno challenge now  loll:

Kokojul

Can't wait for more pictures and movies

jose354

this edicion not have sex?

dadad

Will the new housemate enter today the house?

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthis edicion not have sex?

I think any sex that has occurred has been undercover.

SaraJa

Why is everyone against Adi?  cryyyy thd:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy is everyone against Adi?  cryyyy" thd:"
because hes boring and showers with undies

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sidchu

[color=var(--color-neutral-content)]Csak az első 2-3 szó hiányzik!
[/url][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color]

sidchu

05-26 Esti buli live stream

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbecause hes boring and showers with undies
Okay, true  l2:
Buut, he is nice guy  sadd: Giada is only one who is his friend.

Albig

valen y noemi
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  sexx" sexx"

Wow ..... gj2: gj2: gj2:
Thanks Jeferson

alexram

gracias por el video vavovilag

SaraJa

When is party night? Tomorrow?

SaraJa

Giada is actually from Serbia?  hmmm Wow, Adi and she are my favorites in the house, and I didn't even know she was from my country. I like her even more now  l2:

Treyu90

Have they shown Dorka or Giada nude/topless? They seem to be the ones they most protect, Dorka specially.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHave they shown Dorka or Giada nude/topless? They seem to be the ones they most protect, Dorka specially.
They aren't protecting them. Producer's can only show what the girls want to show and plenty of times they've kept the cams on them while changing.

Giada gets bottomless no problem and they've shown it, including once in the shower, but most times she's fully covered in the shower. Strangely, she's fine bottomless, but protective of her boobs.

Dorka has always tried to cover up. Either that or she faces away from the camera if she's temporarily topless. She's maybe loosened up slightly and doesn't completely cover herself in clothes while changing anymore. I think, once, she was caught topless from a side angle while changing. She's happy to walk around in a bra and thong. It's obvious that the producer's would like to get slips of Dorka if they could, at least the more pervy camera director, lol.

I don't think any girl in the house has been completely naked at any point, including the evicted ones.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You were asking earlier.

The girl with violet hair is Gina but she left the house a few weeks ago.

Hoolio79

In Iceland, there are guards that make sure you shower naked before you enter the pool. Not kidding they actually have guards. They should send one of those guard to the VV house to help with hygiene for the girls.

sidchu

LIVE viva vilag 12 05.30 21-04