Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spapaars

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIm starting to think this will be like eden hotel, where we were really hopeful and excited for it and it ended up being so dissapointing. Same company as well.

So I watched Eden hotel last week. I also capped the nudity in higher quality -- I have to edit and post those. 

What surprised me about Eden was that only 1 girl was shown topless briefly. It was part of their story plot for the couple. She liked to tease him. He helped her take off her top because it got stuck.

They showed more cock than girls nude, even 1 hard on/semi. The only black bar censor was when the guy turned to the side because you could tell he was semi, but allowed it shown if he stood facing cam. 

Arni one of the favorites of the show, was shown nude multiple times. He's the one I think is related to Valen and was at the VV taping yesterday. 

They implied sex twice, no sounds -- music only, no undercover sex. Only 1 jerking under the sheets. I knew it was not going to be the old explicit format, but did expect sex to be shown even if censored -- they didn't bother. The show is very fast paced -- making 1 hr  show out of 48hrs with new people joining each time and couples switching. Maybe it limited their footage (or lack of sex because it's a fast show). A few people showered in bikini/boxers.

Eden was more like Love Island. I think the controversy made them be careful "exploiting" women and showing nudes/sex. The guys were allowed for humor/props. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo I watched Eden hotel last week. I also capped the nudity in higher quality -- I have to edit and post those.

What surprised me about Eden was that only 1 girl was shown topless briefly. It was part of their story plot for the couple. She liked to tease him. He helped her take off her top because it got stuck.

They showed more cock than girls nude, even 1 hard on/semi. The only black bar censor was when the guy turned to the side because you could tell he was semi, but allowed it shown if he stood facing cam.

Arni one of the favorites of the show, was shown nude multiple times. He's the one I think is related to Valen and was at the VV taping yesterday.

They implied sex twice, no sounds -- music only, no undercover sex. Only 1 jerking under the sheets. I knew it was not going to be the old explicit format, but did expect sex to be shown even if censored -- they didn't bother. The show is very fast paced -- making 1 hr  show out of 48hrs with new people joining each time and couples switching. Maybe it limited their footage (or lack of sex because it's a fast show). A few people showered in bikini/boxers.

Eden was more like Love Island. I think the controversy made them be careful "exploiting" women and showing nudes/sex. The guys were allowed for humor/props.
The first two or three episodes showed some of the girls topless before going into the pool and then playing a game on the beach where they had to undress. Other than that I almost dont remember anything like you said.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe first two or three episodes showed some of the girls topless before going into the pool and then playing a game on the beach where they had to undress. Other than that I almost dont remember anything like you said.
That game made me so hopefull. Watched like 20 episodes or something hoping for more, and there was nothing lol. They got me.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe first two or three episodes showed some of the girls topless before going into the pool and then playing a game on the beach where they had to undress. Other than that I almost dont remember anything like you said.

Really? Were talking Eden hotel season1 on RTL+?

I'm going to have to look again and cap that. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReally? Were talking Eden hotel season1 on RTL+?

Yess I uploaded it when it first came out, I dont know if the files expired. Let me check.

Pereda

Reni and Geri dancing a lot. They were having fun.

This group dynamic is so different than last year. Maybe they learned not to be so sexual right away to last longer in the game. Everyone bashed Biibi and Reni for being easy.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReally? Were talking Eden hotel season1 on RTL+?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here. Almost nothing else in the whole season other than this.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here. Almost nothing else in the whole season other than this.

Ah thanks! I remember seeing those links but wasn't able to see the episodes. I will post my recaps, even if they don't have audio. I spent hours watching the show for slips and not going to throw away those captures.

Glad people downloaded the shows. I can't figure out how to download them directly. -- End of Eden discussion on this thread. 

Pereda

Valen touches Dorka a lot... I think that's a potential couple. More obvious today. Touchy with each other. 

They were drinking so maybe he's more relaxed and they are connecting. He's religious. Kisses his cross necklace before he sleeps. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAh thanks! I remember seeing those links but wasn't able to see the episodes. I will post my recaps, even if they don't have audio. I spent hours watching the show for slips and not going to throw away those captures.

Glad people downloaded the shows. I can't figure out how to download them directly. -- End of Eden discussion on this thread.
The aloha browser or video downloader apps usually works on those types of websites.

Pereda

Valen showed cock and showers nude. Production kept on him with someone talking to him and allowed him to slip off his boxers in the shower and then immediately moved to the group. Similar to Barna's censoring. His was more impressive than Geri. lol

They also allowed and followed the girls in the shower (but they stayed in bikinis for the shower)

Tits from Borgi
Frontal slip Reni

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValen showed cock and showers nude. Production kept on him with someone talking to him and allowed him to slip off his boxers in the shower and then immediately moved to the group. Similar to Barna's censoring.

They also allowed and followed the girls in the shower (but they stayed in bikinis for the shower)

Tits from Borgi
Frontal slip Reni
Do you have clips of the slips?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have clips of the slips?

I'm sure the cappers got it. I have it without audio.

VV will have more material to post if they're trying to compile the showers for publicity like last season. Let's be patient. It's only the 2nd day. 

Pereda

Valen in the same bed and Dorka. He's laying with her. He's more touchy than she is with him. He holds her hand. lays his head on her chest. No kissing or anything like that. 

spapaars

spapaars

Pereda

Kikdi & Dorka - same bed
Geri & Valen - same bed
Garida & Gina  - same bed
Reni & Borgi - same bed
Dzsergie - alone

They're tying to sleep. Lights off, but convos going on. 

Edit--- 

No, they are now up in the patio... another smoke session.  

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValen showed cock and showers nude. Production kept on him with someone talking to him and allowed him to slip off his boxers in the shower and then immediately moved to the group. Similar to Barna's censoring. His was more impressive than Geri. lol

Tits from Borgi
Frontal slip Reni
Its a shame we cant see it. Participants are quite hot this season.

Hoolio79

thank you! do you just search on twitch to find streams? would be great to see some of the live