Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat I find most disturbing, every week one of the female gender has to leave.
Yes! The show is bleeding cute girls. Its time some of the guys left.

Zoli0211

Megvan a 25 perces videód? Meg tudod osztani? Köszi.

mar430

again a day what i cant watch

valo vilag, i feel sad sadd: sadd:

pucko3apa

is the season any good?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginagain a day what i cant watch

valo vilag, i feel sad sadd:" sadd:"
Well here you go this is the official live feed link for the show.

Nudes are already been posted on LPSG so everyone couldn't give a fuck about holding out and waiting so production won't censor the show or stop everyone.  Wait and see who will be right about it also lets see who will actually cap the show and who were constantly complaining about not having the link. Now you have it let's see who will post here.

I don't give a fuck anymore.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

mar430

from the daily episode now on cooltv

[img]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[img]

KittyGalore

Install this on google chrome to view.

mar430

also now from daily episode

dadad

Did anyone understand the end of todays episode? 
Who has earned the ticket to become the new housemate??

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWell here you go this is the official live feed link for the show.

Nudes are already been posted on LPSG so everyone couldn't give a fuck about holding out and waiting so production won't censor the show or stop everyone.  Wait and see who will be right about it also lets see who will actually cap the show and who were constantly complaining about not having the link. Now you have it let's see who will post here.

I don't give a fuck anymore.
How does that link even work? I have vlc and it does nothing on there im just kinda confused how youd even watch it anyways.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow does that link even work? I have vlc and it does nothing on there im just kinda confused how youd even watch it anyways.
I'm heading to bed so i don't know i only use google chrome and this extension

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm heading to bed so i don't know i only use google chrome and this extension
Well thank you for the link anyways Kitty im sorry that you had to post it because things was being posted elsewhere though and it might make the producers censor more.  sadd:

kaif91

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOn the LPSG page is a 25 minute sex video with Valen and hard pounding; intense fucking. So real sex happened. 👩�🏫👨�🏫

share the link please. is it available for free members as well?

Abhishek

They have not shown nudity .....right?  ce:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login What is new? Where is your daily report? I miss that.

Hoolio79

how does that link work? I installed that add on in chrome. But when I paste the URL in chrome it just downloads a strange text file. Best regards from technically challenged individual  smilee:

spapaars

Put the link in "VideoPlayer"
And that player is available in chrome extensions.

mar430

it works also when you put the link 

in the searchfield

Hoolio79

Do they do endurance competitions on this show? I really miss the endurance competitions from the old days. The ones that went on for hours.