Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spapaars

They had the same thing 2 weeks ago in the Dutch reality program "De Bondgenoten"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spapaars

Time to go to sleep, or do something else under the covers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dadad

In todays episode they showed Valen in the shower but very shortly

spapaars

A quiet night there

Pereda

Everyone is up and Reni is now doing some writing task.

Dudu and Noemi are a bit odd. Dudu looks out of it... something happened. Maybe he realizes Noemi is gonna get kicked out now that Dorka is giving producers sex.  l2:

The VV IG has a countdown for 1 more day for the new housemate contest.

Duel is tomorrow I guess? And they bring in a new housemate in the next month?

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEveryone is up and Reni is now doing some writing task.

Dudu and Noemi are a bit odd. Dudu looks out of it... something happened. Maybe he realizes Noemi is gonna get kicked out now that Dorka is giving producers sex.  l2:"

The VV IG has a countdown for 1 more day for the new housemate contest.

Duel is tomorrow I guess? And they bring in a new housemate in the next month?

How long is the show scheduled for?  Do they always bring in a new cast member after one is voted out or do they eventually dwindle in numbers?

Pereda

Last year was 4 months. I think it would be the same for this one. It should be done in August. (End of summer)

Pereda

House mates are in 2 teams.

They are rehearsing a song and dance. Valen leads one group, Geri the other.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login might post some gifs of their routines.

SaraJa

Which song?  wha Some Hungarian or?

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLast year was 4 months. I think it would be the same for this one. It should be done in August. (End of summer)

Thanks!  Three more months of isolation, not sure how these folks do it!

SaraJa

In one reality they are 10 months in isolation  loll: And they have been coming for several years to be closed for ten months  bashhh:

spapaars

Wasn't online that time

spapaars

Singing is not their thing (Click on the picture to see the video)

jasonmax

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIn one reality they are 10 months in isolation  loll:" And they have been coming for several years to be closed for ten months  bashhh:"

10 freaking months. I legit don't understand how people do that

SaraJa

They say they go in for the money, but few of them take any money out. They usually do something stupid and lose everything  loll:

dadad

In todays episode they showed Valend and Dorks making out in the shower and a bit of the sex scene under the blanket 

mar430

i totally not understand why is not 

allowed pics from livestream?? os:

it was everytime allowed

mar430

not from stream

Dorka

I've just moved this picture over to the discussion thread for now, because we've posted similar underwear pics here before. Will leave the nudity section for anything involving bottomless, topless, full frontal nudity etc - Orb

spapaars

.  .  .  .  .

Homer8428

Out of curiosity, was Dudu nude after using the hot tub or just naked after a nap?