Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Okay, you're right  j

Pereda

They are having drinks. I guess "after work" socializing. 

They're gonna be drunk tongiht. Watch producers cut away from all the couples and focus on Dszergi passed out. 

SaraJa

Already passed out?  loll:

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValen pulled them out.  sexx" l2:"

no joke she looks so much better like that. i really dont get girls obsession with fake long hair

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno joke she looks so much better like that. i really dont get girls obsession with fake long hair

there's a lot of fake there. Fake Louis Vuitton toiletry bag from Valen. If he can afford LV, doubt he's poor like he says.  loll:

There's no LV in Hungary either. Gaida has fake hair too I think. 

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValen pulled them out.  sexx" l2:"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login did they show that on the live streams?  e3

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login did they show that on the live streams?  e3"

It wasn't sex per se. She teased him on top grinding but they went to sleep. He's dominant with her sexually. Pulls her hair, grabs her face/neck. Manhandles her essentially. 

They showed it on the feed, but that's all. It was like 2 mins and they went to sleep. Wasn't sex. He was undercover, she was on top making out teasing him. 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthere's a lot of fake there. Fake Louis Vuitton toiletry bag from Valen. If he can afford LV, doubt he's poor like he says.  loll:"

There's no LV in Hungary either. Gaida has fake hair too I think.
yeah giadas hair are terrible as well but since shes the funny one her hair and her sucking her thumb all the time are "funny" and as someone already mentioned noemis eyelashes are horrendous  loll:

rigby

the crazy part is that I think posing fake eyelashes is actually Noemi's job  loll:

Pereda

Noemi heavy drinking. She's emotional and crying with Valen.  loll: She's just taking shots and more shots. 

Dudu is the bartender tonight. 

Pereda

Housemates woken up. Gaida and Cerszi immediately up. She's dancing and doing laundry, cleaning the outdoor couches.  Kikidi woke up a little later, but he's also dancing. 

Everyone else is passed out from heavy drinking. 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNoemi heavy drinking. She's emotional and crying with Valen.  loll:" She's just taking shots and more shots.

Dudu is the bartender tonight. 
Did something interesting happened at the party? 

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid something interesting happened at the party?

At the party no. Geri was crying. Lots of drinking. They stayed up late to around 4am. 

SaraJa

Poor Gary, he must have cried because he was shown with an erection in the daily show.  cryyyy

Pereda

Vera and Cserszi have this close relationship. It's not romantic, but more platonic. They hold hands in bed and sleep together. It's completely opposite, than what I'd imagine she'd go for. She always tends to smile around him. It was almost immediate when he joined the villa. 

Maybe he's her emotional companion.  l2:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's not romantic

You know why is that.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVera and Cserszi have this close relationship. It's not romantic, but more platonic. They hold hands in bed and sleep together. It's completely opposite, than what I'd imagine she'd go for. She always tends to smile around him. It was almost immediate when he joined the villa.

Maybe he's her emotional companion.  l2:"

Lol, he's her emotional support houseguest.  

spapaars

Let's argue.
An discussion, and no idea about what.  hmmm

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLet's argue.
An discussion, and no idea about what.  hmmm"

Maybe the sex last night.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe the sex last night.
LOL
Maybe member ASD123 can tell us, he is from Hungary.