Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen will we find out her decision? I thought it was tonight  loll:"

No, it's usually until Wednesday or Thursday.

Cserszi is wearing someone's high heels and he's into it... lol

Very random. The evening has been calm.

SaraJa

utopia101

Wearing High heels does not make someone gay, I am gay and I've never warn them.  loll:

SaraJa

Not because of that, I've read that he is very close with Adi and that there are some sparks flying.

felix95

there might be a new couple forming csaszi/vera. they were quite close the last few days and are now holding hands in bed

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot because of that, I've read that he is very close with Adi and that there are some sparks flying.

If you're referring to a former member interpreting any male touching as homosexual, thats a fantasy they always have with male contestants on bb shows. 

I wouldn't pay attention to those fantastical theories.   re:

Pereda

So lights out yesterday was around 11pm. There was some light activity that was censored and unfortunately makes me lose hope they are not going to be relaxed about sexual things.  thd:   Everyone was asleep by 12:30 -1am. 

Now, everyone is awake and setting up their craft stations again. They woke up early. 6:30am. Seems this is a big task. It' still foggy outside. No googles though. 

loll:

spapaars

At half past eight some get out of bed, put on their work clothes and start stringing or gluing beads for the second day.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAt half past eight some get out of bed, put on their work clothes and start stringing or gluing beads for the second day.

You mean half past 7 right? lol 

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou mean half past 7 right? lol

Yes, you're right, not quite awake yet, it's early in the morning here too. 
After a double espresso I will be a bit sharper.

spapaars

spapaars

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you're referring to a former member interpreting any male touching as homosexual, thats a fantasy they always have with male contestants on bb shows.

I wouldn't pay attention to those fantastical theories.  re:"
True, some participants are always rumored to be in a secret relationship. That's why I'm asking you because you follow, there is no video anywhere or anything that happens between them, only rumors. You are our eyes and ears this season until they return to their old ways  l2:

454l

the production just wasted a good opportunity to catch dorka  doh: thd:

SaraJa

Pereda

Today's episode caught up to last night. Censored make out sessions.

There's a dog in the gala... I wonder if they'd put him in the house...

They ended the episode early... 45 mins? 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday's episode caught up to last night. Censored make out sessions.

also preview of action between valen and dorka for today which wasnt shown

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday's episode caught up to last night. Censored make out sessions.

They're even censoring making out now? I can't believe this was the same show from last year that was showing everything wtf happened.  shfan

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey're even censoring making out now? I can't believe this was the same show from last year that was showing everything wtf" happened.  shfan"

You can see the guys/girls jerking off and making out under the covers. Very brief looks at that action undercover, less than 1 min. But that's all. It implies the sexual action. No explicits in the episodes.  Nudity is only showers / changing.

The live feed is now that too unfortunately. 

SaraJa

I think that according to EU law, it is not allowed to show sexual relations or erections on TV.