Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Dorku and Dudu is fine to get out.
SAVE Adi and everything is fine.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorku and Dudu is fine to get out.
SAVE Adi and everything is fine.
ok its dorka vs "fantom" probably a new resident, srsly watching this show when nobody speaks hungarian is a whole new level  loll:

Pereda

Dorka goes to duel.. Seems most of the housemates are done with her bullshit.

SaraJa

Hahaha, it's okay  loll: Dorka and Dudu sound funny  loll:
I like hungarian language, but its hard to learn.

Pereda

The show is already promoting a new resident. Current RTL+ subscribers can join the house and will be "chosen by the public".

loll:

I think Dudu and Noemi were immune from Cszerzi's vote. Not the other housemates.

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginok its dorka vs "fantom" probably a new resident, srsly watching this show when nobody speaks hungarian is a whole new level  loll:"
I think Dorka has to choose her opponent then ; in the last seasonst always the first duelist was nominated by the housemates (Dorka) and then this housemates chooses the second duelist 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think Dorka has to choose her opponent then ; in the last seasonst always the first duelist was nominated by the housemates (Dorka) and then this housemates chooses the second duelist
hm ok just weird that they put up the grafic then with her against an opponent "fantom"

Pereda

I think Valen's nomination earlier against Gina hurt his strong player ranking with the housemates. I think that's why he was talking to people last night to vote Dudu. Seeing how the vote was too close to Gina, the housemates went with their own play and voted Dorka to duel because they're both damaged goods (Valen and Dorka). I was shocked to see Reni and Gaida vote for her. I also believe there was some drama about Dorka wanting to leave and not care about the game.

Now Dorka and Valen are talking in the bedroom. She's not happy and had her typical troll face. To stay, Dorka will need to do something to keep her there or challenge someone less popular than her.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe show is already promoting a new resident. Current RTL+ subscribers can join the house and will be "chosen by the public".
loll:"
I think Dudu and Noemi were immune from Cszerzi's vote. Not the other housemates.
Already? When does the voting start?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhm ok just weird that they put up the grafic then with her against an opponent "fantom"

I think he's right. Last year the chosen duelist got to choose their opponent.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNow Dorka and Valen are talking in the bedroom. She's not happy and had her typical troll face. To stay, Dorka will need to do something to keep her there or challenge someone less popular than her.

I hope she will choose Dzigeri.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlready? When does the voting start?

They announced the contest on IG. So I'm not sure. I expect it to be a few weeks from now. We all know its a production person that's already chosen and vetted. They have them all lined up.  l2:

SaraJa

So far, the plot is moving very slowly. In earlier years, it was much faster. I hope they picked a bomb to blow them all up. Someone like Barna. 

felix95

they already have magyar andrew tate they dont need another one  loll:

SaraJa

l2: l2: l2: l2: l2:
How great it would be if Eden Hotel participants were competitors in Valo Vilag. They were interesting.

Pereda

Dudu is from another Hungarian reality tv show so was Barna. It could happen.

Maybe they bring back Henrik.  loll:

SaraJa

I want Arni, he was on launch night, but he is winner that would not be possible. He would win again  l2:
But Lovi and Sani would be great for show.

Pereda

No party or anything tonight. People just talking about the votes. Dorka crying. Valen talking to the guys -- Dudu/Kikid

It's all focused on the nomination, which makes sense.

felix95

after discussions there was a party and a lot of drinking, dorka and adi were talking in the garden while the rest were having fun, especiallyy kikidi looks wasted 

Pereda

Everyone woken up. Cserszi had get everyone in the bedroom to wake up and go to the living room for an announcement.

They had blue shirts delivered and blue pants. Looks like a uniform for an activity. Googles were also given to them.
Paint balling?

Edit -- The uniforms say, Villa "chore". They're starting immediately, production needs material. lol

No breakfast or anything, activity is starting now.