News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pereda

QuoteVV12 Belevalóvilág - info here
Való Világ 12, often abbreviated VV12, is the twelfth series of the popular Hungarian reality show, which, unlike the previous six seasons, will be shown on the RTL+ channel.
The first broadcast, i.e. the moving-in show, will start on May 5, 2024, i.e. tonight at 21:00 on the RTL channel.
The replays will be shown on the Cool channel at 22:00 on the same day. As a novelty, in this series there will no longer be "Inner World" episode 1. The presenters will be Péter Puskás-Dallos and Csilla Megyeri.
The new season promises to be exciting, we are eagerly waiting to see what will happen in the villa!

Yea, so no BeloVV... 

The main show is now broadcasting. We'll see if they show any nudity as part of the VV show. 

Pereda

So they showed Kiki's shower-- but he showered in boxers.

They skipped Geri's nude shower, but showed the girls' bikini showers quickly.

New guys is being announced. He looks very young.

Dzsigeri

spapaars

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yea, so no BeloVV...

The main show is now broadcasting. We'll see if they show any nudity as part of the VV show.
I´m afraid that only the livestream will have 18+ content ; i hope we will get to see something

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI´m afraid that only the livestream will have 18+ content ; i hope we will get to see something

I am not sure what I watched (RTL+ stream) is the 16 version or 18+. 

I will look when they upload the second episode under 18+ section. 

They are not showing it on the regular RTL channel anymore. 

There wasn't sex or anything crazy on the first night. Besides 2 frontals from Geri and ball slips from Valen and a few brief-tiny slips from the girls. It's not much material yet.

The girls are showering with bikinis at the moment. Valen is the unknown -- probably nude though. They haven't showed him. We'll see if they show Dzsergi tonight. 

SaraJa

Did you record anything of that? 

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am not sure what I watched (RTL+ stream) is the 16 version or 18+.

I will look when they upload the second episode under 18+ section.

They are not showing it on the regular RTL channel anymore.

There wasn't sex or anything crazy on the first night. Besides 2 frontals from Geri and ball slips from Valen and a few brief-tiny slips from the girls. It's not much material yet.

The girls are showering with bikinis at the moment. Valen is the unknown -- probably nude though. They haven't showed him. We'll see if they show Dzsergi tonight.
Thank you! looking forward to see Geri, he is cool 

spapaars

felix95

apparently dorka and kiki kissed

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid you record anything of that?

Yes I'm capping the show. We have the slips and frontals.
Again they are brief in nature, nothing explicit.

They are maintaining 2 VV12 pages. The regular RTL hu and RTL+. It gets confusing on where they post vids.

They are now hanging out with Dzsergi. He revealed more money in the prize I think? 1.000000 FTZ

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes I'm capping the show. We have the slips and frontals.
Again they are brief in nature, nothing explicit.

They are maintaining 2 VV12 pages. The regular RTL hu and RTL+. It gets confusing on where they post vids.

They are now hanging out with Dzsergi. He revealed more money in the prize I think? 1.000000 FTZ
Is the show over? Maybe someone uploads it to a free page like they did with eden hotel?
Did the show itself have some nudity?

levwalsh

Can we watch that CoolTv from outside of hungary? Does anyone have link? I checked but could not find anything.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs the show over? Maybe someone uploads it to a free page like they did with eden hotel?
Yes, the show ended. They haven't uploaded the 18+ episode yet.

spapaars

Pereda

Toga party (greek themed)

Hoolio79

Could anyone cap the whole party and post? BB parties are usually fun to watch. Nudity or not. 

dadad

the second episode is online on rtlplusz

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe second episode is online on rtlplusz
And it says both episodes are 18+

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd it says both episodes are 18+

I just watched it. Same as what they showed are RTL+. No nudity. (not much besides Geri and Valen (maybe) basically)

The new guy hosted in the studio alone. All the recaps were the videos, no background video playing as they discussed like in the past. 

They're already editing tomorrow's episode. It's a fast production for them. We should be patient to see if they include nudes once the housemates get comfortable and don't care.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just watched it. Same as what they showed are RTL+. No nudity. (not much besides Geri and Valen (maybe) basically)

The new guy hosted in the studio alone. All the recaps were the videos, no background video playing as they discussed like in the past.

They're already editing tomorrow's episode. It's a fast production for them. We should be patient to see if they include nudes once the housemates get comfortable and don't care.
Im starting to think this will be like eden hotel, where we were really hopeful and excited for it and it ended up being so dissapointing. Same company as well.