Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spapaars

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHave they started getting naked?
Giada doesn't care. With the other girls it's only oops moments.

Pereda

Updates for today:

They did a book challenge and had to read from a book and wear a hat. Later in the evening they all went to the pool and were dancing. No drinks, they were just having fun.

Production had them go back in around 8pm, some showered, some began to eat. It's 11pm and now there are discussions happening separately in the sauna. It could be discussion about the game. It doesn't look like they're drama. No crying. 

Cerszi and Valen are not fond of each other. Cerszi made a comment about Valen when he joined and they hardly talk or interact.

Cerszi and Vera talk a lot, Adi and Dszergi do as well. There's a bit of a fraction starting. Geri/Dudu/Valen and the rest of the guys. Kikidi talks to both groups.

Production has turned off lights much earlier. Usually by 11-12am. They ignore couples and only show them sleeping after focusing on something else in the house.

spapaars

Homer8428

Glad to see some other folks such as Adi are getting some time on the live stream for once.  Not surprising there is a fraction growing between those three guys and the rest of the men. 

Pereda

Lights out for a while. 

Dudu/noemi - stoji bed  - that's their bed it seems
Adi / Cerszi - center bed - they sleep there mostly
Geri/ reni - Barna/ reni bed - their bed now 
Dorka / Gaida - Akos bed
Vera / valen  - Mario/ lisza bed
Kikidi/ dzsegi - living room 

Rotation between the living room falls to Valen and Vera or kikidi/Dszergi 

felix95

for 1,5 hrs 1 on 1 talks between csaszi and the other residents in the ass room, nothing much happening sadly  booo:
seems like a sunday thing for valo vilag

SaraJa

What is ass room?  wtf

felix95

the extra bedroom with an ass in hot pants on the wall

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat is ass room?  wtf"

Its the name of the room that has a picture woman that is her facing back with her ass out. Easiest way to name it. Used to be the old "cabin" room last season.

-- As Felix said --

Everyone is having Tea Talk with Cserszi. He may have the power to nominate someone to duel? or this is similar to Adi's massage talk session.

A lot of the housemates hardly got up immediately. Gaida, Dudu, Noemi, Dorka, Reni, Geri all took forever to get up. Cserzi had to come in and announce the Tea Talk.

That's all the morning has been. It is Sunday, so I expect today's episode will announce the next duel pair.

SaraJa

Thanks, interesting name  loll:
I think Dzsegi is next on the list to leave. Not interesting. When he entered he was shy, but he is still shy. Looks like he didn't fit in. And I think it's the turn of the first guy to go out. I dont want  to be Adi, I hope that he will also free himself a little. Hot guy.

Pereda

It's been 2.5 hours of the Tea Talks now. They got up at 8... going on 11am now. They didn't show everyone's talk with Adi when he did massages. Must be something major to be focusing on the talks. It looks like they're all being interrogated.  loll:

Dorka is in the hot seat now. Reni is preparing breakfast. Everyone else is smoking in the patio. I guess they still have time before the gala if there's going to be 1 more activity for the day, but it doesn't look like it. 

Dzsergi and Noemi now talking in the sauna. If they release the nominations for the duel today, they go for a week until next Sunday? Or do they get eliminated on Wednesday/Thursday? 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe energy of the house is much different than when Borgi / Dudu was up for elimination. There's distance between Dorka and Valen.  They're making breakfast and cleaning the house at the moment. Valen is fully dressed up.
The episode will probably show his very brief sad nude shower moment. Like a cat in the rain.  l2:"
i just watched this clip, he was so cute and scared to be evicted  cryyyy cryyyy

felix95

if i understood instagram correctly csaszi has to nominate 2 people tonight, while dudu and vera are safe (dont know why)

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginif i understood instagram correctly csaszi has to nominate 2 people tonight, while dudu and vera are safe (dont know why)
Who is he likely to nominate ? Valen perhaps based on an earlier comment . 

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWho is he likely to nominate ? Valen perhaps based on an earlier comment .
there was a game rn where they had to rate each other and he put dorka in red category and dszigeri and orange/red so probably those 2

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWho is he likely to nominate ? Valen perhaps based on an earlier comment .
on social media, most people say Dorka will get nominated, but don´t know why

SaraJa

Any news who is nominated?

Pereda

They are about to announce it.

Kikidi is so anxious and shaking his legs.

Housemates are voting. Similar board like last year (vertical lines with their picture/name). Gina is greyed out on the board.

Votes so far.

Vera - Dudu
Cserzi - Dorka
Kikidi - Dudu
Reni - Dorka
Adi - Dudu
Noemi - Dorka
Valen - Dudu
Geri - Dorka
Dorka - Adi
Dzserigi - Dudu ?
Gaida - Dorka
Dudu - Dorka

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are about to announce it.

Kikidi is so anxious and shaking his legs.

Housemates are voting. Similar board like last year (vertical lines with their picture/name). Gina is greyed out on the board.

Votes so far.

Vera - Dudu
Cserzi - Dorka
Kikidi - Dudu
Reni - Dorka

Thank you for the update! 
I thought Dudu is save ?

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for the update!
I thought Dudu is save ?
my bad then, my translator was wrong or i misunderstood what it was trying to say