Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortunenumbers

I liked Gina , but maybe for the best and we will get a better girl now  fingers crossed:

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah, its Gina... 48%

I guess Valen got 52% of the vote to stay.  Valen is breathing heavy.  loll:"

Ah!  Good news (poor Gina, she had a lot of fans on Reddit).  Valen can thank the audience by parading around nude all day lol. 

spapaars

And that emotional rollercoaster can stay  sadd:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAgain a girl  stfuuuu:"

It's predictable. They still need Valen for the Dorka BS. Gina wasn't adding anything. Hardly any view of her in the feed today.

This was his warning from producers to get a girl or he's gonna get cut. Vera might be the next story plot.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah, its Gina... 48%

I guess Valen got 52% of the vote to stay.  Valen is breathing heavy.  loll:"

Hahah  gon:
I was scared for a moment. I expected a bigger difference in percentages, but it is important that he remains.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAh!  Good news (poor Gina, she had a lot of fans on Reddit).  Valen can thank the audience by parading around nude all day lol.

The thing is that he drives a lot of people away. A lot of commentary does not believe his back story or his mom's taxi driver story.

He's being kept for his looks and to draw out the drama. Watch Dorka be next on the line for elimination...

Orb

Ah, dang. Gina is cute and I'm not a fan of this weird Dorka-Valen drama.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe thing is that he drives a lot of people away. A lot of commentary does not believe his back story or his mom's taxi driver story.

He's being kept for his looks and to draw out the drama. Watch Dorka be next on the line for elimination...

Yeah, reading some Reddit posts a lot of folks do not like him, some vowing to quit watching if he stays.  The crying especially seems to be getting to them.  

spapaars

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAh, dang. Gina is cute and I'm not a fan of this weird Dorka-Valen drama.

Gina was totally likable. A laid back chick.... too bad they got rid of her. If anyone should go.. Dzsergi or Dorka. One more female housemate added to really shake it up.

Dudu/Noemi - paired
Geri/ Reni - paired

Past 4 days, heavy censoring if they fool around. We don't think they've actually had sex.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGina was totally likable. A laid back chick.... too bad they got rid of her. If anyone should go.. Dzsergi or Dorka. One more female housemate added to really shake it up.

Dudu/Noemi - paired
Geri/ Reni - paired

Past 4 days, heavy censoring if they fool around. We don't think they've actually had sex.
lets not forget that gina was the one who did all their hairs, so expect them to soon look like the residents last year after a few weeks  loll:

Hoolio79

Since Gina left I hope they add a nudist type of girl like Vivienne from last year. 

xulo18

Today everyone went to bed too early. Reni seemed to be up for something, but Geri was tired this time, just on the day the cameras were focusing on them. So sad  cryyyy

fortunenumbers

Maybe I'm imagining it but I think the girls are getting slightly less inhibited as the days go by ... Reni is beautiful 

felix95

watching them eat with chopsticks makes me feel pain  re:

SaraJa

What is going on with Adam? You never mention him. Is he also on the eviction list in the future?
He is hot to me

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat is going on with Adam? You never mention him. Is he also on the eviction list in the future?
He is hot to me
I think at the moment nobody is on the eviction list.

SaraJa

I know that no one is nominated right now, but I'm thinking in the future. Because he's boring or whatever, you rarely mention him.

spapaars

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe I'm imagining it but I think the girls are getting slightly less inhibited as the days go by ... Reni is beautiful
Have they started getting naked?